N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that shit was on every train back in them days. type chinese bitches sellin packs of batteries

and them spanish grandmas that be buyin and stuffin em 10 batteries deep in the back of the fridge u already kno

the mexicans goin hard on the bootleg dvd flow nowadays cant front

yeah i remember when people used to hustle on the trains, but this one chick had the j line on smidash. nobody else was moving as many duracells as she was. plus she was the only black bitch i seen getting it in

yeah i remember when people used to hustle on the trains, but this one chick had the j line on smidash. nobody else was moving as many duracells as she was. plus she was the only black bitch i seen getting it in

wait people dont sell batteries on trains no more?

if this is the case what the fuck has the world come to?

hahah the idiot KLOPS (ma nikka fo life) squeezed in to the equation next to shaun. Thats funny yo PPP SQUAD I guess has a liking for the dude.. oh yeah and shocking news just in R.I.P.LEFTY he was a LEFT HANDED vandal that passed away this morning from a severe head injury due to a heavey icycle falling on his head from a 3 story apt. building. funeral arrangements have not yet been made but I will keeep all ya 12OZ famalams posted. Again today is a sad day in graffiti as the passing of LEFT(Y) has come about us. JA has said his final good byes on a you tube video and SHA$ will be doing headspins and wind mills to off the kids top and finalize this sad day..