N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if you were bron in the 1990'z and write graff today please KILL YOURSELVES. You all SUCK. I can not name one good writer that writes today that started in the 2000s that is good and when i mean writer i mean street credible bomber! thats word im not the bird, jus sayin and keepin it a huned actual factual..[/size][/font][/b][/color]

dogs after that blacbook page u suck u prolly jus started graff lol

this nigga hung out in scrap yard everyday 9-5 to meet writers lame

dogs you got the wrong person how it feel to run from ya mans when les caught u on the roof?

only nigga run was les and nemzi lol they heard niggas was coming like yo yo we gotta dip niggas niggas is coming!

devi u soft look how many fucking accounts u mad u half ass rapper ya cru filled up with a hole bunch of gold fish so play ya role u aint what u claim to be !

you wouldnt show up to a fight if ya life depended on it

plus u got played by ya mans n say it was fixed lol devi is buns

if you were bron in the 1990'z and write graff today please KILL YOURSELVES. You all SUCK. I can not name one good writer that writes today that started in the 2000s that is good and when i mean writer i mean street credible bomber! thats word im not the bird, jus sayin and keepin it a huned actual factual..[/size][/font][/b][/color]

NEMZ STARTED IN TWOTHOUSAND SO IDK WHT YOU SAYING

this is why you young toys get no respect from us older writers...you do stupid fucking things like this. this little homo does a dusty and really wack fill over a VET TMC simple from 94...you and anyone who rolls with you is a clown. fucking children in here...parents should have beaten you more, instead they probably at the club doing extacy lol...

5143847741_c6978c8c4e_b.jpg

this is why you young toys get no respect from us older writers...you do stupid fucking things like this. this little homo does a dusty and really wack fill over a VET TMC simple from 94...you and anyone who rolls with you is a clown. fucking children in here...parents should have beaten you more, instead they probably at the club doing extacy lol...

toys toys toys

dammmm..

You or anyone else got a pic of the actual vet ? ? ? nice to see