N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
some facts

A ) One World Series win in the last decade....

B ) The team is not what they were in the 90s...

C ) Prior to being that team in the 90s, they did nothing since the 70s

D ) Boston (a team im sure you will say sucks) has 2 World Series in the last decade.

--stop living in the past.

For an "all star", "oh so great", 'we are the best ever" .. they havent done shit.

:) Not really looking to argue or beef over it but what team do YOU consider has "done shit" in every aspect in the game of baseball in the last decade?

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/

the standings say it all bro.

The yankees are the most favored team in MLB and they hold down more rings then anyone.

LOl dude i dont need to look at a site to know.

Everything i stated is a fact.

So what if they got rings from years ago... thats the past... get over it

They are not doing it anymore. 1 WS win this past decade.... 90s ok, i give it to them

But yall is thriving off of that, they are not the best team in baseball..

Why... cuz in the past 10 years, (seasons), they won ONCE.

By the standings...stats... whatever else u wanna put.... they still did not come thru.

Ya cant be the best. If the team you hate the most, got more WS wins then you do, in the recent past.... (recent past, being this past decade.)

They WERE a good team.. shit, they were great actually...

But they need to step it up... ya gotta admit that ..... ya know what im saying.

:) Not really looking to argue or beef over it but what team do YOU consider has "done shit" in every aspect in the game of baseball in the last decade?

its an educated debate , not an arguement at all homie, and i dont take it that way ..

But to answer ur question , hmmmm

well u got Boston , with 2 world series wins this past decade.

which is why i say, how the yanks sware they suck... but yet they did better then them in recent years.

Then you got two fairly new expansion teams that had beat the Yankees... (arizona 01, florida 03)

Florida was actually the wild card that year also...

Another wild card team to win, boston, i think it was 03 or 04.. im to lazy to check, but they beat st louis...

Ya dig what im saying ? Yanks got beat out by two teams , noone expected.... one that was a wild card.... Boston got 2 wins.. one also being the wild card...

In my eyes, any of them can be declared a better team.. The yanks being a team that is supposed to be supreme....... folded and fkd up when it really counted....

LOl dude i dont need to look at a site to know.

Everything i stated is a fact.

So what if they got rings from years ago... thats the past... get over it

They are not doing it anymore. 1 WS win this past decade.... 90s ok, i give it to them

But yall is thriving off of that, they are not the best team in baseball..

Why... cuz in the past 10 years, (seasons), they won ONCE.

By the standings...stats... whatever else u wanna put.... they still did not come thru.

Ya cant be the best. If the team you hate the most, got more WS wins then you do, in the recent past.... (recent past, being this past decade.)

They WERE a good team.. shit, they were great actually...

But they need to step it up... ya gotta admit that ..... ya know what im saying.

no we dont ..stfu already