N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

i did say i wasnt looking for beef i can understand hes peaceful person but this is graff we talking bout were not in a church with our bibles out and fliping pages...well i can tell you one thing i deff dont say that had shit load people tell me that, i go over people for reasons...was up be whats best program to edit photos

not saying u specifically..... jus speakin in general.

Nikkas beef with nikkas who dont want beef....

that dont start beef.....

meanwhile they catch nikas who actually talk tough, and are mad soft..

and do nothing to them,,,,,,

As for editing ..... umm photoshop. ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not saying u specifically..... jus speakin in general.

Nikkas beef with nikkas who dont want beef....

that dont start beef.....

meanwhile they catch nikas who actually talk tough, and are mad soft..

and do nothing to them,,,,,,

As for editing ..... umm photoshop. ?

yeah i was looking at photoshop CS5 im guessing that best out there?

AND JESUS SAID:4 MY NAME SAKES TH WORLD WILL HATE YOU AND GO AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR KINGDOM IS NOT HERE BUT IN HEAVEN...ALL HONOR AND GLORY IS FOR GOD...EVERYTHING I DO IS NOT FOR MY SHINE BUT FOR THE SHINE OF HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN..SO AS MUCH AS YA SHOW HATRED TOWARDS ME IT WONT OFFEND ME..I STILL LOVE YA ALL FOR WHO YA ARE FOR YA ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN AND MY SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!!! JESUS DIED FOR US ALL AMEN?

dude your the worst. how you gonna use jesus name in vain, on a graffiti level? your all twisted..... jesus aint smiling on you saying yes vandalize using my name... seriously you got some screws loose my man....

AND JESUS SAID:4 MY NAME SAKES TH WORLD WILL HATE YOU AND GO AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR KINGDOM IS NOT HERE BUT IN HEAVEN...ALL HONOR AND GLORY IS FOR GOD...EVERYTHING I DO IS NOT FOR MY SHINE BUT FOR THE SHINE OF HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN..SO AS MUCH AS YA SHOW HATRED TOWARDS ME IT WONT OFFEND ME..I STILL LOVE YA ALL FOR WHO YA ARE FOR YA ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN AND MY SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!!! JESUS DIED FOR US ALL AMEN?

yo saves you cool and all...but i hope you know the bible was made by reptilians to keep us quarantined in our own 3 dimention little world just letting you know papa

honestly tho jesus saves had tags in bk and manhattan for mad years more than half youz.

i

True

But this isn't church.

One thing that offends me about the religious types is the pretext and their overarching assumption that they are right and their constant need to remind others of such. They'll travel across the country and across the world to throw their opinions in people's faces. Take Fred Phelps or that guy who was going to burn 100 copies of the Koran. No need for that.

ANYONE SHITTING ON JS IS A COWARD REAL TALK

I THINK MOST OF YOU ARE JUST SICK THAT HES BEING HIMSELF

WHILE YOU FAGS ARE TRYING REALLY HARD TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT

LEAVE THAT NIGGA ALONE HES NOT TRYING TO DISS ANYONE HES LIVING HIS LIFE

JOKES ARE ONE THING BUT TO SHIT ON HIS FAITH IS BULLSHIT

AND ON THE GRAFF TIP I SEE HIM UP ALL OVER THE PLACE THE REST OF YOUS NOT SO MUCH........

"I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"