N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

AS 4 STOP IT..WHAT CAN NOXER DO?I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES...BY THE WAY HE FEARS MY BOY NAT WHO PUT ME DOWN WITH KOA...EVERYBODY IN BUSWHICK RESPECTS NAT...IF ANYTHING ILL PAY NOXER A VISIT AND HAVE A TALK WITH HIM ONE ON ONE..THIS HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH FIGHTING OR STARTING TROUBLE..I DONT FEAR NO MAN BUT HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN AMEN? GOD BLESS

P.S NOXER EVEN WENT 2 EUROPE AND WENT OVER ME JUST GO 2 FLICKR..I COULD,NT BELIEVE IT

I DONT FEAR NO MAN BUT HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN AMEN? GOD BLESS

That's real

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AS 4 STOP IT..WHAT CAN NOXER DO?I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES...BY THE WAY HE FEARS MY BOY NAT WHO PUT ME DOWN WITH KOA...EVERYBODY IN BUSWHICK RESPECTS NAT...IF ANYTHING ILL PAY NOXER A VISIT AND HAVE A TALK WITH HIM ONE ON ONE..THIS HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH FIGHTING OR STARTING TROUBLE..I DONT FEAR NO MAN BUT HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN AMEN? GOD BLESS

P.S NOXER EVEN WENT 2 EUROPE AND WENT OVER ME JUST GO 2 FLICKR..I COULD,NT BELIEVE IT

Noxers a waste saves

what im sayin is where i grew and what i saw is what ima like plain and simple ...when i did start goin 2 7line i give much respect 2 bs cuz niggas did it up in queens hands down ... but who am i ??? nigga i voice my own opinion i can be wrong on shit ... ive met teck and tabz and tease all at woe funeral they all cool fucken people .... rip woe one of the very few ppl who threw up asp almost if not everytime he bomb... and on the whole rooftop thang idk i been on rooftops and just straight chilled and got wasted and popped some killer shit just saying.... and to otherside if i just started bombin yesterday why i got more style then ??? and if you are who i think you are stop that yip yap nigga cuz u be sucken the man when ever you see him