N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just want to welcome everybody on here back to the board and want to thank all my 12oz famalams for always bein here for me through thik and thin times of the day when i most need yall. thanks and yo a big shout out to fibs for stabbin that nigga for me last night at the rockstar bar party. he went in and jaked that fool just cause fool looked at me funny.. fibs a real dude.

YO... BASED GOD.... LIL ONE CAME THRU WITH 30,000 ON HIS WRIST... LIL ONE GOT THE PROFIT... LIL ONE CAME THRU WITH 30,000 BITCHES... YO I WROTE A BOOK

http://www.kelebooks.com/our-books/takin-over/

TAKIN OVER BY BRANDON 'LIL B' MCCARTNEY

"One reviewer of TAKIN’ OVER called Lil b, “A rappin’, philosophizin’, teenage Ben Franklin.” It’s possibly the most positive and insightful book to yet come out of the “Anything is Possible” generation."

i just want to welcome everybody on here back to the board and want to thank all my 12oz famalams for always bein here for me through thik and thin times of the day when i most need yall. thanks and yo a big shout out to fibs for stabbin that nigga for me last night at the rockstar bar party. he went in and jaked that fool just cause fool looked at me funny.. fibs a real dude.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

damn i left at like 1240 who got poked???

i just want to welcome everybody on here back to the board and want to thank all my 12oz famalams for always bein here for me through thik and thin times of the day when i most need yall. thanks and yo a big shout out to fibs for stabbin that nigga for me last night at the rockstar bar party. he went in and jaked that fool just cause fool looked at me funny.. fibs a real dude.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

That's far from real. Real would have been if you snuffed the dude for lookin at YOU funny. Not your boy goin into a spot to jig a dude up that looked at YOU funny. Fight the fair one not stab someone fast cuz he looked at ya boy funny. lmao. Fukin comedy up in here. :confused: