N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
actually with the pass.... you would have hella more time to sit down and chill ...

without the pass... u needs to get to that line an wait wait wait wait wait ...

so then, there would be no time to go on 12 oz.....

..... thou it is weirrd he chose to do so . regardless.. lol

FUCK THE FLASH PASS

Niggas had ate lunch n chillin to let the food digest. i aint trying to throw up on kingda ka

Please! Niggas already know it wasn't intentional! so why ur emotional ass still rubbing shit in? stop instigating! I don't even bomb anymore niggas invited me to dat place and told me it was ok dat they would speak to them and tell em It was a mistake! fuck u crying for! Last post on this topic! Dat pic shouldn't have even been posted but I been got at dat nigga for dat but again lil niggas don't know any better

Please! Niggas already know it wasn't intentional! so why ur emotional ass still rubbing shit in? stop instigating! I don't even bomb anymore niggas invited me to dat place and told me it was ok dat they would speak to them and tell em It was a mistake! fuck u crying for! Last post on this topic! Dat pic shouldn't have even been posted but I been got at dat nigga for dat but again lil niggas don't know any better

how is it a mistake if u did it intentionally. thats pussy if u diss someone but afraid to man up and say yeah i did it whats good

I didn't know who they were it's been a while I started watching this site to see wats new and see who's who. We got alot of young knuckle heads around my way writing but those niggas put in work but niggas like u want to turn into a movie it was one spot cmon move on

IF you dont know who they are why go over them? how do you know u aint goin over someone u cool with