N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was given da ok I wouldn't want any beef wit menos but one of his boys said it was fine dat he has more shit there so I did it it's not like im going over every one of his shit I usually go over anyone who goes over me unless they did pieces ova my filling I won't care..but other than dat if u got an outline I'm doing a filling or if u got a filling I'm doing piece! >:) I hope ur question was answered I'm in it to be disrespectful is wat I'm trying to say

I was given da ok I wouldn't want any beef wit menos but one of his boys said it was fine dat he has more shit there so I did it it's not like im going over every one of his shit I usually go over anyone who goes over me unless they did pieces ova my filling I won't care..but other than dat if u got an outline I'm doing a filling or if u got a filling I'm doing piece! >:) I hope ur question was answered I'm in it to be disrespectful is wat I'm trying to say

its never alright to go over someone because they have "more shit there". you did a weak fill over menos and cir. thats beef. I was taught that if you dissed someone You'd better be prepared to knuckle up with them. but idk i guess niggas got it twisted

It's not about fills over hollows, it's about respecting your elders.

You're obviously new to graffiti, and therefore shouldn't be going over anybody period

unless they actually start beef with you first.

And that wasn't even a hollow you went over, you did some wack ass fill over a fill so what the fuck are you even talking about?

Fucking christ.