N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

518pdw.png

snneq9.jpg

JUST SAYING

WOW THIS DUDE IS MAD TOY! I HOPE HE WAKES UP BLUE AND NOT BREATHING AND BLOOD COMING OUT HIS MOUTH FROM SPITTING IT UP! I DONT EVEN NO TRAP BUT DAMN THIS IS BAD TO THE ENTIRE GRAFFITI ENTITY... SHIT KEA LOOK LIKE A GOD NOW THAT THIS DUDE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE PULLIN STUNTS LIKE THIS....

Honestly I like his better then the trap.... I mean it's mad ordinal, the pic is amazing with the gay dude posing in front of it.... the letter structure is amazing.... A salute you... NRONE.... Fire bro... The 1st is bananas then the 2 one is like insane... You should teach ques or like vor to drop shit like that?

how hard did they laugh at you in the scrap yard when you BOUGHT 10 montanas all fluorescent colors

Hahahahahaha! oh man... Mark was like yes I get all this shity colors off to this dummy.... Yo NRONE don't let them hate keep doing your thing bro... Fuck the

Real write... Lame and quick fame is the way to go.... Just ask GIMP....

I've done gave ppl da ok to go over my old shit it's like if they took it back I'll not even fuck wit it no more btw I'm never scared to knuckle up! I seen everyone go over niggas shit I at least have da decency to ask b4 doing something btw why are u so mad? I feel u know me and hate me and feel like this da only way u could talk shit I think I know who u are lol stop hating! enjoy