N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
where that DIK or DEK whatever he fakely writes at? im jus sayin tho, when niggas here of deck they think of deck wgf so why da fuck you gonna write dek? aint that gay? that nigga deck wgf been writin deck when the dek was still in high school. so for highschool sake wouldnt you not wanna look wack and write that tag? or were you just 1 of them herbs wit not that many freinds that used to get jumped at lunch so you quit school and wrote dek anyway hopin you wasnt gonna get abused? eitha way you get no cred my crayola crayon! y and tell your man sevor his tag way to close to his idle SEVER... feel me??[/color]

Sam lord? How you wake up sucking me Off already Brenda? "where dek where dek" son you sound like the ultra jock! Lol you soft like a twinke fill in fam! You on here shook like a virgin chasing nights comments! Lol and you wanna mention deck what you think? That hurt me fams? 1st do your knowledge I was writing dek he was writing rayske..... Or something similiar so riding me an him? An still don't mention your name? Dam Son sit and spectate cause no one heard of you! And when he was bombing so was I and we was at each others necks with it tagging each other we ain't back down and neither did they. And we ragged them and talked shit screaming our names and they did the same! Get some popcorn and cotton candy cause you was a spectator then and now! You loose fam! Now go brush your teeth and study for your GED yah bum! Keep chasing my comments fam you good forthat! Lord knows you would humble and hiding in person! So say my name bitch! Dek2dx you keep saying Dik is that whAt you thinking of homo? You none descrite I did and do my thing......... Who you again? Of yea... I thought so.....

e1160928.jpg

Pull yah heels up Brenda you looking sloppy on the trip..... I dare you mention what u write....pussy lol

1- You jock RAYSKE 2 - You damn well no you and your little frail crue would nevr be able to stand up to DECK WGF and his Bushwick squad , so fall back and look at yourself in the mirror again 3 - Soft like a twinky fill in? Thats all you can come up with? Do you have no other comebacks but that? That is more lame than fake jordans on niggas feet 4 - IS Brenda a bithc that broke your heart or something? You sure sweatin her and her govt issued name 5 - You never bombed, do you no the true definition of bombing? Bombing is wreckin hoods boro wide, not a few gates in 3 boros my man 6 - "And when he was bombing so was I and we was at each others necks with it tagging each other we ain't back down and neither did they. And we ragged them and talked shit screaming our names and they did the same!" WHAT TEH FUCK DOES ALL OF THAT MEAN EXACTLY? WHO YOU REFERRIN TO? WHY YOU BRINGIN UP A CRUE OF PPL THAT WE HAVNT DISCUSSED PREVIOUSLY? ARE YOU DUMB OR SOME SHIT BLACK? 7 - i aint chasin your comments fool, you so just contradicted yourself cause the comment you just responded to above is a comment i wrote a fe days back and was buried at least 5-7 pages back, so you took the time to actually go mad pages back to see what i wrote to you, thats love my dude thats sweet "BRENDA"! You not tough, you actually buns son no matter what the case may be wether i state who i am or not you a flamboyant as weak person str8 cheese ma cheese doodle. word...

Sam lord? How you wake up sucking me Off already Brenda? "where dek where dek" son you sound like the ultra jock! Lol you soft like a twinke fill in fam! You on here shook like a virgin chasing nights comments! Lol and you wanna mention deck what you think? That hurt me fams? 1st do your knowledge I was writing dek he was writing rayske..... Or something similiar so riding me an him? An still don't mention your name? Dam Son sit and spectate cause no one heard of you! And when he was bombing so was I and we was at each others necks with it tagging each other we ain't back down and neither did they. And we ragged them and talked shit screaming our names and they did the same! Get some popcorn and cotton candy cause you was a spectator then and now! You loose fam! Now go brush your teeth and study for your GED yah bum! Keep chasing my comments fam you good forthat! Lord knows you would humble and hiding in person! So say my name bitch! Dek2dx you keep saying Dik is that whAt you thinking of homo? You none descrite I did and do my thing......... Who you again? Of yea... I thought so.....

e1160928.jpg

Pull yah heels up Brenda you looking sloppy on the trip..... I dare you mention what u write....pussy lol

1- You jock RAYSKE 2 - You damn well no you and your little frail crue would nevr be able to stand up to DECK WGF and his Bushwick squad , so fall back and look at yourself in the mirror again 3 - Soft like a twinky fill in? Thats all you can come up with? Do you have no other comebacks but that? That is more lame than fake jordans on niggas feet 4 - IS Brenda a bithc that broke your heart or something? You sure sweatin her and her govt issued name 5 - You never bombed, do you no the true definition of bombing? Bombing is wreckin hoods boro wide, not a few gates in 3 boros my man 6 - "And when he was bombing so was I and we was at each others necks with it tagging each other we ain't back down and neither did they. And we ragged them and talked shit screaming our names and they did the same!" WHAT TEH FUCK DOES ALL OF THAT MEAN EXACTLY? WHO YOU REFERRIN TO? WHY YOU BRINGIN UP A CRUE OF PPL THAT WE HAVNT DISCUSSED PREVIOUSLY? ARE YOU DUMB OR SOME SHIT BLACK? 7 - i aint chasin your comments fool, you so just contradicted yourself cause the comment you just responded to above is a comment i wrote a fe days back and was buried at least 5-7 pages back, so you took the time to actually go mad pages back to see what i wrote to you, thats love my dude thats sweet "BRENDA"! You not tough, you actually buns son no matter what the case may be wether i state who i am or not you a flamboyant as weak person str8 cheese ma cheese doodle. word...

And Brenda I never said I was all city, I said I Bo

Bombed and so did my crew. U mention no name no crew as of yet... So keep ducking behind the fonts and your fake ass stand up comedy...... You doing nothing but holding my dick in public and as I said in person your ass would probably be a mime......

YYOOUU GGOOTT MMEE:p

Dis nigga agan mang i sware b youse a shoebie my nigga u messin wit da true playas right here Bdp crew big dick playas nigga u aint ready 4 the war that we bring nigga BDP 2sad Rfw affiliated nigga u softa than toilet tissue mixed with tomato soup nigga 4 numba 1 niggas aint even real surferss they jus boogyborders 4 numba 2, niggas cant ride the wave 4 nuthin man we been in it 4 years just last night me moss and na7 dropped a spot on montrose 4 numba 3 niggas aint really even in the tsunami like that so idk how u gonna say i got washed nigga im a fish das how wavey i be son im straight wadin thru tha water like it wus nuthin my 7-11 taquito. niggas is imitaten real niggas touch down like tha XFL n shit nigga we NFL matta fact we WNBA niggas aint even no body i pay these lil niggas no mind son they just fleas scratch em off like i wus one of them shitzu or pug niggas son..these niggas over here b i sware on my life i fought niggas up there yea but aint no cryin b aint no diapers over here like 12oz be dipe city strait boogyed out with all tha boogy boardin plaid wearin boat shoe topsider wearin black niggas[/color][/size][/b][/i]

what type of palsey you got?

i come thru posting dope stolen pics and this nigga devi gotta post this toy slop started another cycle of toys vs. toys argument..

and as for luis.. fax me at the gawd hour im widit 4 a rematch wit that sidekick battle the only reason he won is cus i didnt had my shit upgraded yet but ima get the sketchers back jus wactch... i was the only nigga in bookings with no shoes on but that aint matter nigga i still held it down nigga [/color][/b]

YEAH AIGHT NIGGA HOW ABOUT WHEN U WAS OVER KING 157 AT THE POOL PARTY NIGGAS THREW U IN THE POOL AND MADE U GET THE DUTCH ..DAMN U SOFTY