N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DAMN MAJIN BU JR. CALLED ME OUT B4 I EVEN WOKE UP TO THE FIRST EL ON THIS 12OZ SHIT. IF MY DICK IS IN YOUR NOSE WHERE ARE MY BALLS? LISTEN MY OVERLY PARANOID UPTOWN 169TH ST REGS DEALER. I AINT RUN FOREST RUN AND DONT EVER ASSOCIATE ME WITH ANY OF RFW'S MISCARRIAGES EVER AGAIN MY PIECE OF BLUBBER THAT I CUT OFF MY STEAK. AS FOR THOSE TOY ASS FILLINS...I C WAT U TRYIN TO DO YOUNG 1 BUT ITS NOT WORKIN. U GOT THE IDEA ON THE O AND T BUT THE P S E R ALL NEED MUCH IMPROVEMENT. OVER ALL U GET A C- FOR EFFORT. STICK TO DRAWING 12OZ COMPUTERS MY NIGGA THAT WAS WORKIN 4 U! AS FOR WHY U STILL WRITING LOVE ESSAYS TO ME WHEN IM NOT POSTING, U SHOULD GET A THERAPIST MY NIGGA U CAN WORK THRU THIS! I GOTCHU![/color][/i][/b][/size]

012-6-1.jpg

LMAO WHO U THINK YOU FOOLIN MY FLEA ..AND PLEASE STOP TRYIN TO RIDE MY WAVE .. U AINT BUILT FOR THIS ..U JUST MAKE THE WHOLE LINGUISTIC SOUND CORNY... ANYHOW .. U STILL AN ANONYMOUS FAN MY GUY ..I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE OVA 12 MONTHS THE MINUTE I GET ON 12OZ LOOK WHO GOT HIS LIPS ATTACHED TO MY COCK..WHY? WHO KNOWS OBVIOUSLY U BEEN OBSESSED WITH THE G.O.D FATHER PART 3!! I BEEN ON YOUR MIND FOR QUITE SOME TIME ..WHO'S BALLS IS IN WHO'S MOUTH ...STOP IT 5 ALIVE...BUT BUT U TO PUSSY 2 STATE WHO U ARE..SO U REMAIN A NOBODY.. LIKE I BEEN SAYIN U CAN JUST PM ME WHO U BE..BUT U 2 SHOOK.. U WOULD PROLLY LIE AND TELL ME U SOME ONE OFFICIAL ..BUT THE FUNNY THING IS I WOULD PROLLY KNOW THAT PERSON AND YA WHOLE SHIT WOULD BE BLOWN ....TOY .. KEEP EATIN THEM BRICKS OF DIRT AND COCK BURGERS MY FLEA THE STREETS KNOW WHAT IT IS ..THE STREETS KNOW WHO SHIT IS HOT ...U A FRAIL SNAIL ASS NIGGA WE KILL U WIT ALL SALT... DON'T WORRY ILL HIGHLIGHT AND BLOW THE LETTERS UP LATER FOR U STAN.. NOW GO BRUSH YA RUSTY JIBS AND STOP DIPPIN YA TOOTHBRUSH IN MY CONDOMS WHEN U RUN OUT OF TOOTH PASTE RADAMEZ

P is nice, that fillin with the 12oz computer in it was fresh. im pretty sure he was makin fun of us and himself as much as he was "throwing up 12oz"... them scrap ones aint my favorite but the dude has style, and if you can make it thru the i-bonics he might say something enlightening (relatively speaking) for instance.. one of you posted a random picture of a naked girl, and than one of youe quoted it, reposted the picture, and said "id buy that for a dollar"

you have to realize this is what we are workin with . i am grateful to anyone that writes nice and can say anything on here to raise the bar a little...

more importantly P is mad nice compared to most of you clowns. the only thing i ll say is it seems like my dude doe mad throw ups at the same wall?? im not mad about it, im mainly upset that i dont know where it is, looks underground, looks dope.

welcome back P

http://www.fatcap.com/video/1488.html

AHAHAH

this is so good you guys have to watch it all the way thru

you figure out a lot in the first scene when the kid slams a bottle to the ground in slow-mo and it doesnt break

everythime i thought it was over and couldnt get any better, it got better. the end is truly profound when he sprays paint out a fire extinguisher all over every piece at the spot. haha a must see

ya niggas talk about and comment te dumbest shit in here.... smfh nigga post puts up some flame ass throwies and just cuz he said he did them with scraps ya gotta comment .... i fucken love this site for that ... nigga posted way better flicks then most of ya .... but its watever bump them POSTER FLICKS