N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
prob not at all .. the thing is, regardless if i agree with people's graff moves or ideals i keep it real and respect known things .. as for cesobitch .. you're like 34 you really doing name flips like its kindergarten?

You know so much about me yet idk who you are. Are you gay or something or are you just a secret admirer? I can email you an autograph if you'd like..Or are you one of these graf jock groupie whores..If thats the case whats good with some head wops...Let me know who you are.Pm me. If you had a spine you would. Hiding behind a screen name is kindergarten chief. Man up. Every dick tracey on here knows what I write. What are you afraid of? I think cesobitch has a better ring to it. No one's ever been bagged through 12oz but every toys excuse about coming clean is VS VS. This forum is perfect for frail niggas like you to come out your face sideways to people that could stomp you out face to face. Now,back to your regularly scheduled anonymous tough talk.

Hey remember when AV1 got fucked up by kez5? good times....

REMEMBER WHEN *** RAN UP ON GAYV AT SCRAP YARD AND THE FIRST THING HE SCREAMED AS HES RUNNING IS

"IM DOWN WITH TEAM!!! I KNOW SMASH!!!"

sorry shum, the correct answer was "what is i KNEW sma...*boof*:beat2: "

alex-trebek2.jpg

try again in the next round snitch

(neptunes sound)

or when *** ran up on gayv at his lil table and the herb pulls out a knife as hes running away.. who pulls out a knife and runs??? same nigga who screamin at *** from 10feet away "yo i got money! you want money? here! just leave me alone"....

money cant save you... you aint even got the heart to save yaself :(

epic fail... at LIFE