N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

SNITCHING IS NEVER COOL YOU ARE BARRED FROM THE BX!

HE A SNITCH THROW WATER ON EM!

lol ..i like this guys style ..gotta be a uptown slime surfa..alot of my aura is on replay up in this bitch tho ..guns double techs ..hoes double sex ..acountant handle my money..but i double checkkk :scrambled:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
remo raep shaun desa vor rahb only niggas i seen in that video that could bring ny anywhere ..peace to mey even tho i fronted on the footage for that video for almost 2 years

krash nbk, Toper .. and remo and vor aren't exactly inactive to make a comeback .. there are a couple of writers that went legal in the video too that should make another comeback but, the ways niggas is snitchin these days i wouldnt even wanna say their name lol

YO 1 YA DELF MY JR

YOU JUST STARTED WRITING LAST WEEK AND YOU TRYING TO CASH IN

AND YOU POSTED THAT RIGHT AFTER NIGGAS WAS BIGGIN UP THAT SMART CREW VIDEO MAD SLEAZY MY DICK CHEESE MAD SLEAZY........

my man been doin his thing for some time now i didnt even peep that until after i posted either you clown:lol:

not for nothing but all you faggots sit here and talk about les this les that.. all i kno is aside from the fact that he would most likely put the beats on most of you hes out there in the street puttin in work. while your on here talking about adek and his pants and how les is this and that. its so funny the stories that get twisted or how shit is just plain made up. cant do nothin but laugh. lol shame. and if you wanna talk about les lets talk about how he took YKK to another level and held the crown for quite some time. ALL CITY numerous times.. for years in years out. criminal life.

let me get this straight, The Bronx and large parts of Harlem,(you know the part that is still pretty real),The Heights aren't part of the city any longer...cause your boy les has some dusty little tags here and there, if that...no throwies no spots on any of the lines...how many times does he have that All City crown...many niggas claim All City,but that shit is more ficticious than anything else:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :lol: