N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO00O MAN FIRST OFF..THA ONLY REASON THESE OUTTA TOWNER MOTHERFKERS DOO SO MUCH DAMAGE IS CAUSE THESE FKIN HIPSTERSZ WEAR SOME REAL HOMO SHYT AND DONT ATTRACT HEAT..THEY GO RACKIN NONE STOP WEARN SOME TIGHT ASS JEANS...GELD HAIR SLICKED BACK LOOKIN LIKE FKIN MARTY..STR8 HOMO IN THA CUT ASS NI99ASZ...DRESSN LIKE HOMOS COMES NATURAL TO THEM...A HOOD NI99A SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD NEVER DEGRATE TO SUCH LOW STANDARDS..I GET DOWN WITH CHAMPION HOODY RACKEN NONE STOP IN THA CUTT...POINT BLANK N.Y. AINT WAT IT USE TO BE...[/color][/size]

amen.........fuck gay outty towneys

lol. So niggas wanna look straight hood when racking? I think it's a good idea to not fit the part and avoid any possible threat of being spotted. Why would you wanna fit the part? isn't it better to not look like your gonna do something criminal. And I'm not saying because you dress hood your a criminal, but other ppl look at it like that. Stop sweating what other ppl are doing. Worry bout ya self. And stop worrying about what you think I'm wearing. ha ha

Exit-Through-The-Gift-Shop-by-Banksy.jpg

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4HRL0HF

DONT PAY FO SHITTT!!!!

halfway thru this movie it turned to shit. i would have rather seen the unedited footage of the "street artists" than watch a bullshit story about a sellout french mentally retarted loser with a camera..but i guess it was to show the irony of someone who went on graffiti missions with no intent on making a movie, doing it purely for the experience, and then turning into an overnite "street artist" sellout copying from everyone else's work to make a profit and to be "accepted" what a fag