N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo this spot was right in the open, looked stupid hard to pull off

got bagged doin this spot.. on sum metal gear shit hiding under a cardboard box :lol:

shit wasnt outlined so the cop askd me.. what you taggin?

i reply "welcome ny nets"

he says theres no S in welcome

i reply.. im dyslexic..

true story he laughed and gave me a d.a.t :lol:

outer haven with liquid

He really let me have it huh? lollllllllll internet fruitcakes.:lol:

Cmon lord relax, shit is the internet you taking it too serious fam, don't be booty hurt off reading from a screen...... Niggas joked on you take it like a man..... Go get a manicure and drink a beer lil man......

Cmon lord relax, shit is the internet you taking it too serious fam, don't be booty hurt off reading from a screen...... Niggas joked on you take it like a man..... Go get a manicure and drink a beer lil man......

Nigga your the one gigling at ya mans jokes. I dont give a fuck about you and ya mans tight bond Lord lolllllllllll this nigga says lord lollllll ah fuck I love this site. loll

I can't believe niggas talk about Adek all day on here every day. lmao. Let the nigga bomb. Who cares if he soft or hard, he destroyed Manhattan and hit up a little of the other boroughs. Leave the nigga alone. I honestly think who ever is talkin shit about him is just mad they haven't done the damage. Or your just ignorant.

4 or 5 pages back some nigga broke down and apologized for hating on him and left trinkets by one of his gates. adek got them all fucked up.:lol:

if u look like a normal dude and you are painting on some old ass shit no one cares about its possible... i got a littering ticket for taggin in a train station once...

its a real good idea tho.. seriously.. during baseball season only bomb with yankees colors, mets if ur in queens, and in the winter bomb with giants or jets colors and you always have that story as a last ditch fallback, but then again you have basically confessed at that point...but i have thought of that before...