N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Everything that happens to you will be the direct result from YOU talkin' shit on a computer.

I am done with talking to you, but Im still going to abuse you until you retire again. And when you do, everyone will know the truth about you, where you work, all your screen names, your asthma, that you love house music, that you got a bird chest and talk like your 7 foot tall behind your computer screen.

Everytime you type on here, youre diggin yourself deeper and deeper, I dont know why you think youre out of reach, matter off fact why dont you come find me first, make it easy for me, call your ex, call Devo, call your brother if you need him there to hold your hand from what I heard already about you, but make it happen, so I can put you on YOUTUBE and get thousands of views in a day.

Now, Im done talkin to you on, here.

go ahead and say something tough. You did this to yourself, now Im gnna make an example out of you.

umad.jpg?1260037695

No one is mad little man. I dont think you understand. People are making fun of you. No one wants to hear your stupid tag every day. Your not up at all in ny and we have to keep hearing you try to fake the funk about being some kind of vet. Thats why you sound like the Rick Ross of graffiti subculture. Your trying to portray something your not on the internet. Why dont you post an address that we can all mapquest. Something thats not legal or under a rock. Im born and raised in ny. Been on these streets for over 30 years. I cant remember the last time I even drove past anything ewok. I see maybe 12 pictures you keep posting from the 90s and then your legal walls. Or pieces that you do in caves that no one but you is ever going to see. Get over yourself. No one cares. Dont get mad when people who actually live in new york laugh at you. You do it to yourself.

long island you are vandal squad go away.

and your island is fuckin wack, we should relinquish ownership of that shithole to NJ where it belongs. i mean shit we got the nets, they can have LI, you will fit in with those types better anyways.. you aint cut out for this.

you should change your username to snooki

awwwww im sorry that long islands got you all butt hurt:o

darks is on a roll! that i know off thats 2 wins 0 losses! now lets see thes J line toys knuckle up.. as for shaz lol cmon did the kid really think he had a chance? kid musta drank a red bull or something..

doesnt matter, he still fought... alot of people wont do that, let alone... do a fair fight. ya know.

cocaine is a hell of a drug maybe shaz will do like darks does and sniff before fighting takes away the pain lol they both washed up throw up some spek pics

ahhh a statement, of hate and love. At the same time

NOBODY HIDING SON... I KNOW WHERE YOU GETTING UR INFO SON. SO DONT WORRY...CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THEY MADE YOU FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN WITH THAT INFO.....IT DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE HOW THIS TURNS CAUSE OR HOW MY CAREER IS. CAUSE AT LEAST I HAD ONE. YOU NIGGA ON THE OTHER HAND IS FRAUD. BUT NO MATTER WHAT I NEVER GONNA LET YOU LIVE IN NYC. YOU TALK SHIT NOW LIKE YOU DID 10 YEARS. THINK A NIGGA FORGOT.