N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thts wat im sayin like if VS knows ur tag nd shit wld it be a dum choice 2write the same tag again or switch it up ? Like plenty dum nigas i noe

change your name!!! its 2010 by the time we die we will probably all have written 15 names and not gotten credit for any of them. fuck it its better than in 10 years getting indicted for a nationwide lifelong rampage, or picked up at the airport by interpol because you didnt wanna switch names. ive also heard new letters are oh so fun.

for instance, NYC VS might not give a shit about you as long as you dont do etch tags and shit, but if u got bagged in nyc, then go a 2 week vacation to the pocanos 5 years later and you wreck shit up there, by the end of the second week they could have contacted NYC VS, gotten your name, checked hotel registrations, and they dont even need a warrant to get into a hotel room. doesnt happen much nowadays, give it a few years. look at utah and ether

THOUGH, 99.9% of evidence gathered in graffiti investigations is completely circumstantial, considering anyone could write a 5 letter word on a wall, and you have not trademarked any specific combination of letters from the english language... most of these cases should be thrown out, some should be fought and won by graffiti writers, though even marc echo doesnt have the legal funds to relieve a writer of his trumped up felony charges...

with that in mind, graffiti is illegal, i dont condone it, i dont do it. you all shouldnt do it!

its illegal!