N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Quick question, if a nigga genuinely wants to take care of his kid and want to raise them the right way, should he get respect from his peoples? Like if they call a nigga up to chill to look for sluts and he turns niggas down bc he has responsibilities to take care of, is it cool to call your man a herb or some dumb shit bc he not down to chill bc he wants to be with his kids?

This is some backwards shit kid, when niggas shit on their kids and they grow up without a father, people look down on him for that. When he genuinely wants to raise his kids, he's a bitch bc he don't chill. Shit is wild son.. Shouts to niggas who take care of their kids fuck the rest of you niggas who don't know shit about that fags[/color][/b]

Do You, those same niggas will bring you down...a lot of cats are living their 2nd,3rd child hood(quoting nas)...This applies to a lot in life... whether you even have time to go out and bomb anymore cause you actually have a life besides graff...your boys will clown you for that...meanwhile beating themselves over the head cause they deadbeats lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Do You, those same niggas will bring you down...a lot of cats are living their 2nd,3rd child hood(quoting nas)...This applies to a lot in life... whether you even have time to go out and bomb anymore cause you actually have a life besides graff...your boys will clown you for that...meanwhile beating themselves over the head cause they deadbeats lol

My Nigga.. Thats what it is right there good looks my g..

Allfreetime you right bro this probably wasnt the greatest place to bring this up my fault to the niggas who don't get it and shouts to my niggas who know what it is

My Nigga.. Thats what it is right there good looks my g..

Allfreetime you right bro this probably wasnt the greatest place to bring this up my fault to the niggas who don't get it and shouts to my niggas who know what it is[/color][/font][/b]

You have to understand, your question is reaching a certain type of demographic on this 12oz thread. Shouts to Mr.Manhattan for posting the only pics worthwhile looking here in a while...the rest are on my ignore list.

Yo all my niggas peep, you know this fuckhead Seef that be posting all that toy gay shit, under the dame "Da General" and probably also "Boss iss Bossin"

Well homeboy and his mans got fruuuckkkkedddd up with video proof, your boy "Da General" is the one getting stomped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcR54MbR-pw

lmao when is heads gonna learn ya can turn off annotations on youtube and them shits dont do nothin to hide your face anyways smh

Quick question, if a nigga genuinely wants to take care of his kid and want to raise them the right way, should he get respect from his peoples? Like if they call a nigga up to chill to look for sluts and he turns niggas down bc he has responsibilities to take care of, is it cool to call your man a herb or some dumb shit bc he not down to chill bc he wants to be with his kids?

This is some backwards shit kid, when niggas shit on their kids and they grow up without a father, people look down on him for that. When he genuinely wants to raise his kids, he's a bitch bc he don't chill. Shit is wild son.. Shouts to niggas who take care of their kids fuck the rest of you niggas who don't know shit about that fags[/color][/b]

MY NIGGA THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOUR SEEDS, YOU ALREADY KNOW. IN THE LONG RUN THE NIGGAS THAT WAS OUT DOING THEM INSTEAD OF TAKIN CARE OF THEY KIDS ARE GONNA BE THE ONES WITH THE FUCKED UP KIDS THAT GOT NO LOVE OR RESPECT FOR EM. IN THE YEARS TO COME WHEN YOU RAISE A GOOD KID YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU TURNED NIGGAS DOWN FOR SLUTHUNTIN.

Yo all my niggas peep, you know this fuckhead Seef that be posting all that toy gay shit, under the dame "Da General" and probably also "Boss iss Bossin"

Well homeboy and his mans got fruuuckkkkedddd up with video proof, your boy "Da General" is the one getting stomped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcR54MbR-pw

so this is what graff has come to? instead of one one ones people jump heads then run home and put it on you tube to show us how tuff they think they are .this gets no points in my book damn i miss the 80`s and early 90`s if the beef is on some next level shit then you jump heads but if its some he went over me bullshit be a fucking man and knuckle up one on one but seeing how duke just stood there saying yo you went over me come on man no points no points:lol: