N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous

Holy shit.....:yuck:

izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous izak is jealous

whose doing more damage than dude right now? id love to know.

who else has stomper behind stomper on houston!?

not the point, he is doing a significant amount of damage but to call him king at this point in time would be making that term looser than what it already is... If he keeps it up definitely tho... but until then....

And this isn't about houston...

correction. their hasnt been a king in nyc in the past decade. adek is toy. he doesnt have any tunnel spots, never painted clean trains, none of that. personally, overlapping drippy lines is not style at all. the game been dead for the last 10 years b. noones gana get the crown of ny. not adek, not anyone. the last time i checked, ja has everyspot on lock. so you niggas needa pick up a pen and paper and write this shit down. ups dont matter, graffiti is mainly about style, and that skeez ball adek dont have none that.

correction. their hasnt been a king in nyc in the past decade. adek is toy. he doesnt have any tunnel spots, never painted clean trains, none of that. personally, overlapping drippy lines is not style at all. the game been dead for the last 10 years b. noones gana get the crown of ny. not adek, not anyone. the last time i checked, ja has everyspot on lock. so you niggas needa pick up a pen and paper and write this shit down. ups dont matter, graffiti is mainly about style, and that skeez ball adek dont have none that.

agreed for the most part in regards to adek but according to your logic, iz the wiz died in vain?

being king and being the nicest are different things.

i dont know who has more prime time spots rocking in new york right now.

ja went on a tag spree and rocked those trucks. I dont think that compares to the live ass shit that adeks been pulling off. Like i said he has downtown manhattan locked. and thats on step ahead of every other writer in new york as of RIGHT NOW. dude has plenty of time to spread out but so far he kinged the most visible part of ny that everyone from the 5 boros is guna see and talk about.

3202766830_c971a50ff2.jpg

real king right here. not to suck him off but last time i checked, niggas been catching reck for nearly the past 21 years i think? hes styles on point, hes tags on point, and all his spots is still rockin. adek isnt even from nyc. yall jockin a nigga from the west coast so thats all i gotta say on that. niggas b mad confused n shit

moonpie strikes again.

you wis you was was up and king

ups dont matter??????????????

what you thinking

wgo you tryn 2 flatter

you speak like

a real internet toy

ups dont matter????

shit up boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

your actin like adeks lappdog my sondula

you needa hopp off his nuts and realize that graffiti is dead niño pequeño

shit was alive before adek and before all us. you needa stop being peoples bitches and learn bout graffiti. adek is horrible. none of his letters look good, match or anything. a couple of his tags come out on point. but the nigga deffff aint no king. fuck being king,that shits out played b. im tryina have the best style outa all you youngins. havea good day chico.

you cant do

a doupble reverse

ill whoop you ass

have you seekn a nerse

your style is limp

like a body in herse

make you r i p

like my nigga kerse

you aint got style

or skill or hell

anything up

this negro can tell