N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
vanda013.jpg

man honestly ya slobbin big time.

fills over outlines anyday n ya know this.

and lord let me bump into one of ya niggas outie on a spot i want ima scoop that aswell.

something disrespectful would be catchin a tagg or trynna do a outline over his outlines or raggin a piece blah blah blah...no disrispect 2 tabe and tabe only cuz he threw ric and miss 17 up there but miss 17 and ric deffinetly got my respect regardless... miss17 still doing it big and ric got his history as we all know.

ya oldskool niggas gotta quit is 2010 beeeee stick 2 books and websites while da young niggas take care of the streets if you not cope2 and ya talkin wild crazy on 12oz when you pass 25yrs old with no type of reck rockin anymore you deffinetly in the wrong thread or even probly living the wrong life nahhh meannn? we not in the 80's no more my groovy fella's. mainly papo nigga is like 45 on 12oz doing his h.w on niggas this pedifire stalkin ass bracc head talkin about keep it 10 -_- ill be suprised if ya niggas havent gotten the neck from this homothug papola on this site.

and yes this is ok$ writin all this shit.but im off this bluhhh the streetz is callin me,ill have the lil goonz holdin 12oz for me and for the rest of ya so called bombers hoffa at me in the streets mannn im outheaa i fight too wassup.we could do this!!!lol

avlifeeeeee*

1st off my nigga I didn't say that fillins can't go over outlines, but obviously you didn't hear or better yet understand what I was saying. The point is tabe is a old school NYC / Bronx bomber. And you being from that neighborhood should show that respect, not like respect like he punking you but respect like dam thts a older bomber nigga that paved uptown Bombing for you and everyone you looked up to. But I can see your knucklehead mental couldn't possible comprehend the point I was trying to toss in your direction without thinking I was being disrespectful. But clearly besides looking at that billboard I can tell your a fucking toy,and you gonna say about older niggas should stay on 12oz? Nigga your on this shit everyday posting your garbage cause yor a fucking toy, zero letter structure your fill/ throw-up style is horrible. I don't care how much you paint, shit counts for nothing If your garbage. Quality over quantity. I think that day mista hit you over the head with that shovel fucked your head up alil too much. Instead of shitting on these "old school niggas" you should grab a note pad and do some studying. Instead of riding around on that corney ass bike stupid, cant you see your what's wrong with graffiti in 2010? Your a modern day soulja boy talking shit to nas. Next time u on that roof fam, jump off.... Do us all that favor. Trust me, you won't be missed...

Finally a 12oz beef not involving Pin, Papo that comment was very gay, i'm sorry.

nah b,... niggas got my point all wrong and shit.. but it is what it is... i been dealing with website fans for yrs... its nothing new... they the ones that raggg you with a line... eh. while street beeef niggas put a name.... its nothing ... he'll be back like always and im the first person he wants to quote ... it dont amaze me.... but i get a round and be at spots... niggas never stepp to me ever... but they do grill from a far.... ok then stay far hahahha ahhh man these niggas b .. ok time to burn and make coffee iight 10