N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all city this all city that.. who do this who did that.. adek this adek that..

yall some birds leaving mad feathers around.. ewwwwwwwww....

i got to laugh though... you know niggas is watching waiting for these on tour Omaha Portland niggas to slip and go over the wrong one... you know niggas get put on off fast... where c45 go again? i recall yall was loving the kid harddd..niggas was cryin when skrew cought it .. o wait now if you see a les tag over adek les is a bird uh? yet nyc niggas are letting out of towners get over? yall all hypocrites remind me of these fake corporate niggas that come to ny to make it but then hate on real nyers.. fuck out of here b ... i toss dutch guttts at yall...

respect to those that know what it is though.. you kno i let niggas know early...iight 10*

i thought les was a bird didnt he get spanked by ja? and you mad because adek has painted more spots in a year than you have your whole nyc life ? you bringing him up in your paragraph makes u a jock if it was nothin you wouldnt say nothin c.45 has never been on the same level as adek so the comparision is at fault