N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
e0457b3d.jpg

don't forget the best part... All the caps and paint you left right in front of what you painted.... Good job

smh at using montanans on that, and smh for going Over smash

Yo get smash's dick out your mouth already. Shit is a dead spot that smash had like 10 fuckin strait letters down there. somebody goes over his throwee wit a strait letter jumpoff so he can't be mad at that shit, but yet u on here crying again

let smash respond to it, not his son son

Yo get smash's dick out your mouth already. Shit is a dead spot that smash had like 10 fuckin strait letters down there. somebody goes over his throwee wit a strait letter jumpoff so he can't be mad at that shit, but yet u on here crying again

let smash respond to it, not his son son

Yo Becky don't be mad u left caps and cans on a cardboard on front a fill and did some toy ass shot as usual. Your garbage you don't even do letters your like a step below Jesus saves..... Relax wigger, I'm talking for my hommie, ain't no. Son son, so what you saying justcause a nigga has 10 fills there that justify going over him? Nigg pleAse I wasn't even talking about you and u hop on my dick thru Rec screen name? Nigga you pussy shut the fuck up