N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump that saving walls ewok

bump the pg by kms

bump tht teknyc (dam my nigga got nice I need to step my game up)

bump the seter (both pics)

Bump that wane, shit is hard body (no homo)

4388080348_f2ae2182f9_b.jpg

And a special bump to the niggas that caught tags in the background of this piece, without you two this wall wouldn't be shit.... Keep the good work up

bump that saving walls ewok

bump the pg by kms

bump tht teknyc (dam my nigga got nice I need to step my game up)

bump the seter (both pics)

Bump that wane, shit is hard body (no homo)

And a special bump to the niggas that caught tags in the background of this piece, without you two this wall wouldn't be shit.... Keep the good work up

LMAO U A FUNNY DUDE

I'm not being funny fams, what's that piece say? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Now those tags in cheap .89 home depot paint.. Whooooa now that's talent.... Sento should be shaking in his boots... I'm nervous just looking myself

EVEN WORST THEN THE DOLLAR CANS MAYBE TOUCH AND TONE PAINT THEY USED:nope: :nope: :nope:

IMG_4644.jpg

public pervert..... ^2010 hommie 7-line..... Check the stats before you pm me. And I was only busting your chops this is 12oz dont take shit personal.... But c'mon son you gotta admit you post the most abnormal nonsense. I didn't say shit about your "graffiti" just on the nonsense you post. But if your really wanna get into me saying I haven't picked up a can in 5 years do me a solid and post a fillin you have done in the last 5 months. And I'm not talking about a garage in the back on your uncles house. Show me. Line - fr8 - wAll - ave something.

IMG_4644.jpg

public pervert..... ^2010 hommie 7-line..... Check the stats before you pm me. And I was only busting your chops this is 12oz dont take shit personal.... But c'mon son you gotta admit you post the most abnormal nonsense. I didn't say shit about your "graffiti" just on the nonsense you post. But if your really wanna get into me saying I haven't picked up a can in 5 years do me a solid and post a fillin you have done in the last 5 months. And I'm not talking about a garage in the back on your uncles house. Show me. Line - fr8 - wAll - ave something.

get emmmmmmm