N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah man sometimes you gotta look at the bigger picture. This game is a good 40 years old. There is such a thing as paying dues. In the greater scheme of things, outside of the small little worlds that alot of kids are living in, youre just walking in on the scene. Niggas picking up a can like they have a place in the game, without even coming across the ides of having to EARN a place in the game and the amount of dedication involved in that. No one even knows if this kid is going to be around tomorow and hes walking aroud ragging niggas who was writing when dukes mom was listening to hector lavoe records man.

wisdom.

nah man sometimes you gotta look at the bigger picture. This game is a good 40 years old. There is such a thing as paying dues. In the greater scheme of things, outside of the small little worlds that alot of kids are living in, youre just walking in on the scene. Niggas picking up a can like they have a place in the game, without even coming across the ides of having to EARN a place in the game and the amount of dedication involved in that. No one even knows if this kid is going to be around tomorow and hes walking aroud ragging niggas who was writing when dukes mom was listening to hector lavoe records man.

thank you please post this one more time

i think queens is the wackest borough to represent. mad lames over there. only a couple real heads. and I don't write like that and im from the bx. spelling bee champ over here LMAO

Bronx has largest number of toys, hypebeasts who cop all the Jordans and buy paint from scrap. But, I think all 5 boros hold it down to be honest.:biglaugh:

whose in the mood to ponder why graffiti got so shitty for the next 20 minutes?

i blame the rap music, and the standardized testing in public schools!

never. its the way society has changed. being real or yourself is not acceptable anymore. you have to be a tough guy of some sort to be respected in the graff game. dudes lost the whole aspect and idea of bombing. get style before you hit the streets. if it takes you 2 or 3 years fuck it at least niggas will respect your throwie for the style and not dissin it like how every1 is doing to pin on this forum. no disrespect intended.

Bronx has largest number of toys, hypebeasts who cop all the Jordans and buy paint from scrap. But, I think all 5 boros hold it down to be honest.:biglaugh:

nah idk them queens cats go harder on the jordans. especially the mexicans/venezualians/columbians etc. skinnies and the new 7.5 jordans lmao.

bronx cats rock cargo pants and shox sneakers. even the spanish dudes tryna look african american haha. they all wanna look hood but not act the part. as for me i stay fresh in all that hood wear/ fashion wear updated in nothin but the latest lol

nah idk them queens cats go harder on the jordans. especially the mexicans/venezualians/columbians etc. skinnies and the new 7.5 jordans lmao.

bronx cats rock cargo pants and shox sneakers. even the spanish dudes tryna look african american haha. they all wanna look hood but not act the part. as for me i stay fresh in all that hood wear/ fashion wear updated in nothin but the latest lol

lmfao0o nigga said queen niggas go the hardest on the jordansssssss the mexicans

i think queens is the wackest borough to represent. mad lames over there. only a couple real heads. and I don't write like that and im from the bx. spelling bee champ over here LMAO

exactly cus you kids from the x think the world stops after 125th street.

EVERY borough has rich history and art behind it. You only bieng able to think of 2 legit writers from queens just shows the slacking in your macking.

I love my fitteds, and I love my blackbook. And since I'm not from any of the boro's I can chill. But I can't tell you how many writers from the Bronx i've met that wear Abercrombie/America Eagle gear with cargo pants and some Polo boots. Damn G.

ff425f1d9e879c0deb1c064.jpg

exactly cus you kids from the x think the world stops after 125th street.

EVERY borough has rich history and art behind it. You only bieng able to think of 2 legit writers from queens just shows the slacking in your macking.

never that. please dont generalize. i understand what each borough has done but as for now queens is last on the list for putting in the most work graff wise. then comes the bronx. and idk what 2 legit writers your speaking about because i didnt name anyone. i can name some dudes but barely of them are putting in work till this day so i stand behind my opinion.

naah my nigga ill never forget going to a party in the bronx a couple years ago right off the 4 and never having seen so much neon clothing and starter caps in my life!! lmao nigas crumpin everywhere it was like the fucking twilight zone. Yall niggas tatooing stars and unicorns all over your neck and wrists that shit is too crazy. and wtf is up with you niggas wearing the skinniest pants in the world but then trying to rock em below your ass so their baggy!??!?

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 102 (55 members and 47 guests)

once upon a crime , twonpoo , bananaclips , RustKillz , skeez ball , why write , spiceone FTM , next stop hell , jtluvstrees , additionalnews , dirtyapple , The educated thug , agerbak-jah , NerDs , FACTORY_MADE , SAND , DoCrimeDirtyCash , whitenigga , jickrock , P I N H E A D , alias unknown , nycisdead106 , culinaryhyperversity , RudimentaryID , f i s h b r a i n , a lot of cars , Long Island Boy , George_Costanza_ , LK_CHRM5 , BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! , stompandcrush , politicsformconflicts , PrivateEyes , destr0ya , chaleko , Yorkvillain , SAKU-39 , SEVENONEIGHT , CyanideBklyn , KILLAH6LINE , dutchgutz , larrylarock , skrib , BLAOW , sonny chiba , Switch Blade , break_legs_ribs_100_bills , what is graffiti ? , alwaysOdEE , spangechange , jbogard , bemflix

nah but in all seriousness the youth culture period is fucked up.

like i said

the lil wayne teaches you to be over individualistic and shallow.

and the standardized teaching focuses education on memorization and obedience rather than personal, and intelectual growth.

the end result.

toys without a clue of the world outside of them and lacking the mental ability to open up them pineal glands.

like i said

and the standardized teaching focuses education on memorization and obedience rather than personal, and intelectual growth.

the end result.

toys without a clue of the world outside of them and lacking the mental ability to open up them pineal glands.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3119

naah my nigga ill never forget going to a party in the bronx a couple years ago right off the 4 and never having seen so much neon clothing and starter caps in my life!! lmao nigas crumpin everywhere it was like the fucking twilight zone. Yall niggas tatooing stars and unicorns all over your neck and wrists that shit is too crazy. and wtf is up with you niggas wearing the skinniest pants in the world but then trying to rock em below your ass so their baggy!??!?

keep it real i cant answer ur question because ive never dressed like that. and damn i hope that wasnt the last time you came uptown because shit done changed brotha. young dudes got those stars covered up with thug life letters while they were in rikers for two weeks for not doing community service. hahaha.

im out gotta study for this test. college sucks!

never that. please dont generalize. i understand what each borough has done but as for now queens is last on the list for putting in the most work graff wise. then comes the bronx. and idk what 2 legit writers your speaking about because i didnt name anyone. i can name some dudes but barely of them are putting in work till this day so i stand behind my opinion.

Nah man nyc is taking a nap. The only niggas putting in work in ny right now are young kids and 30 year olds without steady jobs. When a legitemate graff scene arises from the ashes of ny we might be able to carry on this debate properly.

but i will say this

The two boroughs with the most graff and subsequently the most toys

is the bronx and queens.

like i said

the end result.

thats why i went to catholic school and im fucking with real niggas (DC) that do NOT listen to lil wayne just str8 classics. end result, another cool / keep it real writer such as myself. i may not be the best, far from it, but u gotta respect me cuz i do nothin but respect the game and those who paved the way for writers like me.