N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

niggas could ask ovie himself he knew ace n sko was gonna scopp that from merk and he said2 go for it. fuck it none of ya niggas did it up there. and if ya so nice and sick dick bring ya paint and blam that shit wich i bet none of you niggas would rock. also dont sleep on niggas styles jus because they popped they usual throwie ya deff dont know what niggas got up the sleeves. ya would see soon...

niggas could ask ovie himself he knew ace n sko was gonna scopp that from merk and he said2 go for it. fuck it none of ya niggas did it up there. and if ya so nice and sick dick bring ya paint and blam that shit wich i bet none of you niggas would rock. also dont sleep on niggas styles jus because they popped they usual throwie ya deff dont know what niggas got up the sleeves. ya would see soon...

reading this gives me a headache

my man, please just shut up already, no one cares what ur fucked up English has to say. Its bad enough we had to see that photo, now we gotta listen to you act smart all day? Just go play on worldstarhiphop.com

i heard you paid ovie 500 for the spot b ..

1st of all sadly it aint me rockin up there and its sko and ace jono nobs or w.e i would of scooped the spot from merk myself after he violated the wall because it was on point when ovie and jaes was up there dats why sko and ace never went before. and niggas aint buying spots of niggas thats some herb shit.but niggas went big and popped fills on the top after the stompies. at the end of the day ya dont gotta like it but ya gotta live wit the fact theres "toys" rockin up there and not you