N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

minus the 2 biggest driving forces of graffiti in nyc " ja and veefer" graff in new york is as it always happens, its in a wave. and right now a very bad wave.

correct me if im wrong or add...

ja,veefer,trap,devo,bl,left,adek(only in the city and until the last month or so ventured into the bx and bk) "oh" had a one year run,so did "Red" he was good tho. post? got ran out by ykk*only to relive the glory days on here and once in a blue venture out to prove something only to himself. keep painting! dink has alittle comeback(drumroll)sen4 is very consistant only in downtown manhatten.

south bk no one stands out to me. bk period. nemz came n gone. bx? nope nobody. queens? honestly its always some garbage comming out the "bs"= bullshit camp always toys. its a shame. atleast the younger dudes from either kd,5mh,aow, the uptown crews ykk all their younger offlings were ok. but the bs camp??? whoaaa toyssss yall give queens a badddd name!!!

dceve i say is the best that came out of queens these last few years. him and red. who else?

to all toys. its like boxin. you cant fight the champ if u didnt get your weight up first....

remember that. anything else its nothing less then dickriding...how u feel about your selves?

[/color][/size]

2zjdd7m.jpg

lol damn B couldn't show me love on there? an ence a outta towner but he cool. nigga liked my philly handstyles. its all good my niggas. City Slickaz, Kicking in Doors, Taking Niggas Shit, Taking Down Tourists

WHY?????????????

Your mom gonna beat you for fucking up her cabinet door with that bullshit:rolleyes: :confused: :( :lol:

minus the 2 biggest driving forces of graffiti in nyc " ja and veefer" graff in new york is as it always happens, its in a wave. and right now a very bad wave.

correct me if im wrong or add...

ja,veefer,trap,devo,bl,left,adek(only in the city and until the last month or so ventured into the bx and bk) "oh" had a one year run,so did "Red" he was good tho. post? got ran out by ykk*only to relive the glory days on here and once in a blue venture out to prove something only to himself. keep painting! dink has alittle comeback(drumroll)sen4 is very consistant only in downtown manhatten.

south bk no one stands out to me. bk period. nemz came n gone. bx? nope nobody. queens? honestly its always some garbage comming out the "bs"= bullshit camp always toys. its a shame. atleast the younger dudes from either kd,5mh,aow, the uptown crews ykk all their younger offlings were ok. but the bs camp??? whoaaa toyssss yall give queens a badddd name!!!

dceve i say is the best that came out of queens these last few years. him and red. who else?

to all toys. its like boxin. you cant fight the champ if u didnt get your weight up first....

remember that. anything else its nothing less then dickriding...how u feel about your selves?

zain,nezm,faust,surer,news, and bruz been keeping it steady with lots of tags

stae,uend,seter, dym, have been painting quite a bit also the past year doing some cool walls.

mast has been dropping some fine art in 09 also

syes been keeping busy and killin it on the blogosphere

and the release of piecebook reloaded was alot of fun for all the olden timers what with all the parties, free pbr, exposure, and who doesnt enjoy watching ink uprock after hes knocked back a few.

mesoe dropped a few fills

bp dropped some shit in queens also

mn and nov came back out with some can tags.

sev always has the les locked

kbc put in a bit of work too

dont forget 17

and on a smaller toyer scale that everyone chooses to ignore alot has been going on as well. As the world turns.