N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Tranki loco ya tu sabe. Que lo que tu ta perdio mi hermano..

Ya tu sabe mani esta mardita hente me tiernen loco diqu botando hente y vaina.. Im about to make a come back my g show my face so the click dont forget the god ya heard..

RAC Team

Damn somethings missing... I cant put my finger on it...

Oh thats right its, its, its

BILLIE ! ! ! BRING EM BACK ! !

R039_1.jpg

The refillable Color Dial Spray is a novel design for a spray can that contains four colour cartridges (CMYK) in the one can. Two dials (for hue and brightness) help the painter achieve the exact colour required.

In South Korea, around 180,000 tonnes of cans are produced every year. The recycling rate for these is only around seventy-one per cent. Those that are discarded lead not only to the wastage of metal and an increase of garbage, but also to a greater consumption of raw materials and energy in order to produce more cans.

According to South Korea’s metal can resources society, the country’s use of metal cans is gradually reducing, but the consumption of aluminium cans in particular is increasing due to a greater consumption of beer. Plenty of spray cans are wasted as well, being discarded after a single use. Color Dial Spray aims to reduce their consumption.

Generally, spray cans contain only one colour. If only a small amount of paint is required, there will be considerable wastage. Color Dial Spray is a new type of spray can that contains CMYK colour cartridges in the one can. The user can immediately change the colour by turning the colour dials near the top of the can.

There are two dials: one for hue and one for brightness. These allow for precise mixing of the particular colour desired. The colour cartridges can be refilled many times over. This helps with the reduction of waste. The compact form of Color Dial Spray is convenient and portable.

ha, so much animosity. it was a simple question but you gangsters had to take it overboard

and you all just proved why graffiti sucks here. no one wants to help anyone to get better.

Problem is your here looking for friends or some sorta communion you better go to church for that and pay your tides. Here is alil something to help your playskool ass around queens

fda3360b.jpg

529d3837.jpg

WTF? Who said 10? Nigga clearly said are you 12? Learn to read stop Downloading lil Wayne mixtapes... Go to school, fuck you worried about a hardware store for? A hardware store next to homedepot? A huge hardware store? WTF clearly it's home depot you dipshit! Like why aren't you in like English class 8th period right now? Don't come here with them stupid ass questions and expect not to get clowned on. U wanna know what store is there? hop on the fucking bus nigga this ain't tech support. Go to google for that shit. Your IP address should be blocked for that stupid fucking oxymoron ass question. This is tomorrow future right here..... Dumb ass

:lol: nigga went IN on shorty :lol:

i got u nigga.. imma bann dat nigga from LIFE....

ctrl+alt+del

your welcome:scrambled: