N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
u go over numbers then the next stop it gets tracked it will be unreadable, hence the last spot it was recorded at getting hot.

learn somethin

if it gets buffed its only because its untrackable merchandise.

DONT go over numbers

I aint afraid to learn 5..

Good lookin out twonie twon twon.......Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigga!

Friday-chris.gif

2rzxana.jpg[

damn pobe you funny snitch ass nigga you, ya did it again

you just couldnt hold it in could ya?

ya hadda just squeeze your little bullshit in didnt you, my simpleton?

you sweaty jockstrap you - get it together , you just hadda be that corny nigga

you know you were mad thirsty to get on the page, dont front son, - its really time to reorganize

and come harder than that.

you still cant redeem the snitchness though my stoolie, its a stigma for life you disgraceful ass nigga you

I hear you but are you gonna tell th story of how he dd all these things? Nah I didn't think so, plus wouldn't it be his "friends" that were in this fire that should take these actions? Not you? Unless u one of them? Same as the way people here scream anyone is a snitch unless it happened to you 1st hand or seen court documents saying "xyz" snitch then maybe they should shut the fuck up. Everyone so quick to say nah he gets no love cause he did so this back then or that but wasn't there to witness. Mad 2nd hand and 3rd hand stories being told at slumber parties playing weggy braiding each others hairs. Faggots. If you know the story then I can say aiight maybe the shit effected you 1st hand but if you gonna say he pussy cause a couple niggas should up to his house and he ain't wanna come out? Then I wanna see you come outside when a bunch of niggas is waiting in front your house, and quit talking that "my this my that" post ain't start that but he popularized on 12oz.... So be a man go outside fight 4 dudes dolo and speak your own words ". And if you so tough and "non-pussy" state your name? Or your scared that nigga find out who you are that niggas gonna be "dolt and them" deep in front your house. Lol Ding-Dong ohh shit hit the floor don't answer it!!!! Lol

dogs, i stopped reading your novel 2 sentences in, my g, real talk , you sound mad annoying right now dog.

youre missing the point, i have reliable sources, plus i honestly dont give an aders ass what goes on in this forum so please, stop being a malnourished pest

i know you breathe this shit daily,its aight im not mad at you, we know you suck this shit dry to the bristle, i feel you my dogginton, go in, do your thing.

no need to explain yourself though, doggy dog dog, save your energy for the 99.9 percent of the sonningsteins out in the streets -

i hope youre not one of them , i have deep faith that youll graduate with honors soon and become the real 12 ounce prophet

and youre right son, bandana p didnt start that , i did

thats my compadre, nigga is on vaca getting fat right now word up

• Like 1

I hear you but are you gonna tell th story of how he dd all these things? Nah I didn't think so, plus wouldn't it be his "friends" that were in this fire that should take these actions? Not you? Unless u one of them? Same as the way people here scream anyone is a snitch unless it happened to you 1st hand or seen court documents saying "xyz" snitch then maybe they should shut the fuck up. Everyone so quick to say nah he gets no love cause he did so this back then or that but wasn't there to witness. Mad 2nd hand and 3rd hand stories being told at slumber parties playing weggy braiding each others hairs. Faggots. If you know the story then I can say aiight maybe the shit effected you 1st hand but if you gonna say he pussy cause a couple niggas should up to his house and he ain't wanna come out? Then I wanna see you come outside when a bunch of niggas is waiting in front your house, and quit talking that "my this my that" post ain't start that but he popularized on 12oz.... So be a man go outside fight 4 dudes dolo and speak your own words ". And if you so tough and "non-pussy" state your name? Or your scared that nigga find out who you are that niggas gonna be "dolt and them" deep in front your house. Lol Ding-Dong ohh shit hit the floor don't answer it!!!! Lol

dogs, i stopped reading your novel 2 sentences in, my g, real talk , you sound mad annoying right now dog.

youre missing the point, i have reliable sources, plus i honestly dont give an aders ass what goes on in this forum so please, stop being a malnourished pest

i know you breathe this shit daily,its aight im not mad at you, we know you suck this shit dry to the bristle, i feel you my dogginton, go in, do your thing.

no need to explain yourself though, doggy dog dog, save your energy for the 99.9 percent of the sonningsteins out in the streets -

i hope youre not one of them , i have deep faith that youll graduate with honors soon and become the real 12 ounce prophet

and youre right son, bandana p didnt start that , i did

thats my compadre, nigga is on vaca getting fat right now word up

Yawn...... What you write? Yea I thought so....:D