N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Alot of Nigga's wouldn't even make this move because Skuf is known, but kudos to that nigga for holding his own

I DONT THINK YOU KNOW THAT SEV HAS PUT IN CRAZY AMOUNTS OF WORK BACK IN THE DAYS BEFORE SKUF. SO IT WAS A BOLD MOVE ON SKUF;S PART TO DO THAT. JUST DROPPING SOME KNOWLEDGE MY YOUNGEST.

indeed.

sev TdT been holdin down manhattan for decades i seen him come off in the movie frankenhooker which came out in 1990. same handstyle you see pop up in 2010.

Any chance u know who the ok is that dissed it? I agree about sev putting in work for a while but he's no where near covered enough ground on top with enough beef going at him. So I agree that sev dissing skuf is a bold move because sev isn't on the same level. Not saying sev don't put in work, but it's also wack to really come at someone after they clearly have retired.

skuf is known because he wrote during the period of time these little toys romanticize about. mainly because of his involvment in graf movies and video games. sev waent in the video game cause some commercial ass culture leech didnt have his blogspot myspace or facebook, cause he was creepin in the hood doin what he always been doin. i like skuf but sev didnt break no rules, step on toes, or make any kind of foul move. as far as i can tell SEV just takes his spots back....over and over and over agian

bump sev

I DONT THINK YOU KNOW THAT SEV HAS PUT IN CRAZY AMOUNTS OF WORK BACK IN THE DAYS BEFORE SKUF. SO IT WAS A BOLD MOVE ON SKUF;S PART TO DO THAT. JUST DROPPING SOME KNOWLEDGE MY YOUNGEST.

indeed.

sev TdT been holdin down manhattan for decades i seen him come off in the movie frankenhooker which came out in 1990. same handstyle you see pop up in 2010.

factsss

skuf is known because he wrote during the period of time these little toys romanticize about. mainly because of his involvment in graf movies and video games. sev waent in the video game cause some commercial ass culture leech didnt have his blogspot myspace or facebook, cause he was creepin in the hood doin what he always been doin. i like skuf but sev didnt break no rules, step on toes, or make any kind of foul move. as far as i can tell SEV just takes his spots back....over and over and over agian

bump sev

Skuf point more work in is what I'm saying whatever he did he did, Im not talking about who he likes and does and what's his favorite color. Bump ykk for there movement via painting that's all I'm concerned with. Same with sev only concerned about his graff and skills painting. Far from worried about there personal lives.

indeed.

Word? I didn't know

i didnt say shit about anyone favorite color. my favorite is green.

you think in the 5-10 years skuf painted he emptied more cans than sev? ive seen sev take back doorways and gates over and over for 15 years. is osmeone goes over him he takes it back within a week. skuf rocked some spots, but really, do you base your allegiance from your favorite videogame? state your name? is he your homeboy? i got a feelin in 5 years sev still gonna be takin back doorways wth uni's while the only spots skuf got riding are in video games and hipster photography portfolios.

skuf does his thing props due but me personally, i d rather be No-one and tag forever rather than someone who got over once.

you think in the 5-10 years skuf painted he emptied more cans than sev? ive seen sev take back doorways and gates over and over for 15 years. is osmeone goes over him he takes it back within a week. skuf rocked some spots, but really, do you base your allegiance from your favorite videogame? state your name? is he your homeboy? i got a feelin in 5 years sev still gonna be takin back doorways wth uni's while the only spots skuf got riding are in video games and hipster photography portfolios.

skuf does his thing props due but me personally, i d rather be No-one and tag forever rather than someone who got over once.

Yeah...

I concur.

Actually no he isn't my homeboy I met him once cool dude spoke on the Internet that's it. So it's nothing like yo skuf my fav so that's why I'm riding with it. I've seen skuf / ykk get dissed and clean it up in days from bmt lines in Bklyn to spots in the bx. Killing one or 2 hoods don't count to being all-city and not all city for a year or 2 u still see more skuf tags living and dissed then most active writers right now. And in all honesty I've never played the game, real talk I just had xbox 360 like 8 months before that the last system I bough was super nintendo. Last few years all I did was paint and rack the billiondollarvandal can co-sign that. Went to college and just trie to fuck mad hoes so in all honesty I was never up on video games. So there isn't any personal feeling involved I'm just saying ykk had beef with mad crews and writers regardless what they did said feet they stepped on. I seen these dude painjng like animals but don't think imtaking credit away from sev. But I'd rather be a rock star for 8-10 years then be a soso dude for ever. Ask this growig up in NYC the last what? 15 years who u think was a bigger inspiration to paint? Sev? or ykk? If

you was looking up to them or u had beef seeing them painting hard motivated those who had beef with himto go out and hit the streets to rag them. Like ja and mq I'm sure they won't admit it but the motivate one another to paint. Iam sure mq would see new ja shit get hype and rag it all and vice versa. So u really think he had a Bigger movement and is cleaner then him or throwups are better?

Yeah...

I concur.

Honestly dude, that makes a lot of sense. but sev just has all his up's in the lower east side, skuf has tags and fillins and spots all over the city and in some tunnels. sev doesn't really amount to skuf in anyway, and although he stays consistent, he won't ever shine as hard as skuf did. And trust me, skuf and all those other guys can easily come back whenever they please.