N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This one's for all my 80's baby'd Dominicano's who had to be in Tia Modesta's crib while she was making biscocho's, tostones, moro, carne guisada, queso de papa in the kitchen while all the Tio's were in the sala drinkin brugal, sniffin that bling and partying till the next morning while we were all in the quarto feeling up on the neighbors daughters in the dark...FUUUUUUCK this decade is ass!

[/color][/b]

lmao!

thats cause if you feel up on the 15 year old neighbors daughter now my friend you will be going to another dark place where you will be getting felt up on:eek: ...by the way hispanics don't know when to end a fucking party...:cool:

<a4071239874_b648a6b0bf.jpg

Lazy steez, no throwies no straight letters just hands;)

I was waiting to see when someone was going to do the spanish version. style en sap. Wavey!

Yo what if everyone just wrote Style for a month? Shit would be all city in a week

And you're right about the 15 y/o shit and we definitely dont know when to cut the music in apt. 3C :)

i shud explain 2 u exactly wat it is that i do 4 instance tomora mornin il get up nice &early take a walk down 2 the bank&cum c u and if u dun hav my money il crak ur fuckin hed wide open in front of evry1 in the bank& just about the time im comin outa jail HOPEFULLY ul be comin outa ur coma-well ges wat il... split ur fuckin hed open agen cuz im fuckin stupid i dont give a fuck bout jail.thats my busines thats wat i do

- joe pesci