N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Anyone gonna post graffti or talk about it? As for that list why not scrap that shit and niggas hve a pair off u got 2 days to come up with a piece for a certain word Doing your name is way too simple because you practice it continuously. How about who can do the illest piece on paper by Saturday high noon? If niggas is nasty a challenge is a challenge. Not hard right? Yea free rec free rec! I agree 100% but saying it in the forum ain't gonna get him out sooner. Why not pay dude a visit? Fill his comesary up and pay his mom a visit make sure the family good, that's what real gangsters do. And lastly abouty ja comment I'm not backing no one up on either sides of the fence, but dude been putting in work for what? 15 years beefing with some of te worst in this game to some of the best on this game. The man made Bombing what it is today he must be doom something right. And u said crackhead? If that's the case u can't forget to mention map in that sentence too, for that matter in the same drug line sace (rip) so you feel the same way about sace? No one can tell me he ain't put in work? Yo factory my bad about that thing the past 2 night, niggas came thru had 40's and blunts kid....... Lol

thats what it is stop the yappin lets get the scrappin grabblin on the floor niggas thinkin they hard core till i lock the door ..figure 4

• Like 1

fuck outta here with this corny shit niggas know my pedigree my style truely is infinate graf and none graff related i aint makin no list for you ive stated most of these things threw out my time on here niggas know...pshines09[/color][/b]

P:'what you know about style lets not even go down that route my genious'

I took that route and now your talking like this? pfff...

You started talkin about challenge? pfff...

You don't know shit nigga....

Yeah and keep on talking like your the Dr. Phill of graffiti...

Toy-Story-2-pixar-116966_1024_768.jpg

"J" LOOKS FAMILIAR!!! LOOK AT OJ's J...TRY AGAIN....

i was gonna mention that but i thaught sons shit was lookin cooler then it use to so i give him that credit all in all its lookin way better then the guy who is up here holdin enjois hand on 12oz..back to our regularly schedualed program ..once again its on

P:'what you know about style lets not even go down that route my genious'

I took that route and now your talking like this? pfff...

You started talkin about challenge? pfff...

You don't know shit nigga....

Yeah and keep on talking like your the Dr. Phill of graffiti...

Toy-Story-2-pixar-116966_1024_768.jpg

My nigga im sorry to say but on the real who have you ever influenced? Im pretty sure even ya man enjoiske don't look at your shit and get inflenced by it let alone think your shit is official ..you still stuck in 1997 with the same tag flow now you doin this ugly thanos glove throwup that even lil toys laugh at smh.. 1st you was runnin around in the vil tck down with remo ..then you fucks with us..then you hop'd on mista and thems wagon now you doin acrobatics d.o.d ykk for life with noxer tshirts on in europe doin throwups on euro fag niggas asscheeks...who the fuck is you in this game to tell me a goddamn thing? Same way you ask me im askin you? trust me i listen to niggas who are ill with it ..i take there advice ... but you ..What work you put in my guy? style wise and catchin wreck ? please show me ..and since you wanna hold ya mans hand you shoulda been there to protect him when niggas left his face on the floor at that art show:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

cmon on who u foolin ..whos the toy here ..let the streets decide...matter fact on paper i will body you i mean is that even a question..but fuck it lets do a wall and cut the yappin and flappin short ..since you the nigga with the mouth piece callin me a toy story i challenge you by next friday we both have something to put up here and let the people decide who is better since ya style is infinate lol...nice job on the toy story pic ..i did that 1st on here also niggas be takin notes

Anyone gonna post graffti or talk about it? As for that list why not scrap that shit and niggas hve a pair off u got 2 days to come up with a piece for a certain word Doing your name is way too simple because you practice it continuously. How about who can do the illest piece on paper by Saturday high noon? If niggas is nasty a challenge is a challenge. Not hard right? Yea free rec free rec! I agree 100% but saying it in the forum ain't gonna get him out sooner. Why not pay dude a visit? Fill his comesary up and pay his mom a visit make sure the family good, that's what real gangsters do. And lastly abouty ja comment I'm not backing no one up on either sides of the fence, but dude been putting in work for what? 15 years beefing with some of te worst in this game to some of the best on this game. The man made Bombing what it is today he must be doom something right. And u said crackhead? If that's the case u can't forget to mention map in that sentence too, for that matter in the same drug line sace (rip) so you feel the same way about sace? No one can tell me he ain't put in work? Yo factory my bad about that thing the past 2 night, niggas came thru had 40's and blunts kid....... Lol

:lol: word im not complaining i was on cloud 9 so to speak....but you better stop slacking or ima bang those out tonight for dolomite

I say just make it happen paps. sounds good. niggas pop mad shit but are afraid to put their work to the test. this is a graff forum and lets keep it "graff" not movies or shoes etc. niggas get all bunched up claiming this and that but like I said some niggas is get scared to get put to the test. come up with some rules or whatnot and lets put this forum to use...

cmon on who u foolin ..whos the toy here ..let the streets decide...matter fact on paper i will body you i mean is that even a question..but fuck it lets do a wall and cut the yappin and flappin short ..since you the nigga with the mouth piece callin me a toy story i challenge you by next friday we both have something to put up here and let the people decide who is better since ya style is infinate lol...nice job on the toy story pic ..i did that 1st on here also niggas be takin notes

Word.... We will see!

I say just make it happen paps. sounds good. niggas pop mad shit but are afraid to put their work to the test. this is a graff forum and lets keep it "graff" not movies or shoes etc. niggas get all bunched up claiming this and that but like I said some niggas is get scared to get put to the test. come up with some rules or whatnot and lets put this forum to use...

Yeah. We call it cheap fame out here in Amsterdam..

Like i told you my toy. You don't know shit.

Because i'm not the guy you think i am.

is that so ..even worse if you hidin behind digital smoke runnin ya mouth..be we all know who this b u pmed me b4 about a year ago from this same user name givin me info wishin me happy holidays we will just leave it at that my guy ..you wanna battle lets do this ..matter fact lets come up with a new name we have to do throw ups str8 letters tag flows and pieces for the name ..and this has to be done on wall..if u cant handle the walls ill let you slide with the paper my toy doin ya own is to easy even tho it looks like you still havent mastered that at all