N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oke kid lets see if you got style. Talkin your a god bladiblaaaa. Talkin like i'm a rookie in the game. Talkin like a teacher. Talkin like your somebody......

Just post one pic of...

Photography

Movie

Rap album

Rap Track

Actor

Sneaker

Jacket

Girl

Favourite city. (not NYC)

Favourite weed.

Food

Nyc graffiti from the train period in the 80's

Spot to rock a piece. (not fame wise just for the background)

Handstyle you think its style (not your own shit)

Throw up you think its style (not your own shit)

Piece from 2009 (not your own shit)

Lets see if you know the definition of style before you start 'teachin' people hahaha...

I will post my list after yours.

fuck outta here with this corny shit niggas know my pedigree my style truely is infinate graf and none graff related i aint makin no list for you ive stated most of these things threw out my time on here niggas know...pshines09

FREE MONTH VIP for anyone who wants to participate.........

click here.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/

click on Motorola Ad Blur Ad

find messaging link

1. what are the are the first 2 header features advertised in this section

The mother _______________

Your new Messages, _________________

find social networks link

2. What is the write up under socialize longer header?

starts with " go ahead __________________

find safe and secure link

3. in the video what do they call the feature used if you lose your phone and you want to get rid of your information? youll have to watch the video...

if you don't get it right you will not get the free month….

PM your answers back to me...

contest ends 30 minutes from post dated time.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WHOS THIS TOY ASS JA ? U THINK UR COOL RAGGIN NIGGAS WITH UR LIL 2 LETTER TAG ? GET OVA URSELF NIGGA.. U AINT SHIT JUST BECAUSE U A OLD ASS CRACKHEAD STILL CATCHIN TAGS.[/color]

finnaly someone said it dont matter if u old skool we the new skool and we run shit now and i just herd that radio interview with this fruitbasket ja in it he sounds like my mom on sterioids lolz bs 357 krew come see me nigga

Anyone gonna post graffti or talk about it? As for that list why not scrap that shit and niggas hve a pair off u got 2 days to come up with a piece for a certain word Doing your name is way too simple because you practice it continuously. How about who can do the illest piece on paper by Saturday high noon? If niggas is nasty a challenge is a challenge. Not hard right? Yea free rec free rec! I agree 100% but saying it in the forum ain't gonna get him out sooner. Why not pay dude a visit? Fill his comesary up and pay his mom a visit make sure the family good, that's what real gangsters do. And lastly abouty ja comment I'm not backing no one up on either sides of the fence, but dude been putting in work for what? 15 years beefing with some of te worst in this game to some of the best on this game. The man made Bombing what it is today he must be doom something right. And u said crackhead? If that's the case u can't forget to mention map in that sentence too, for that matter in the same drug line sace (rip) so you feel the same way about sace? No one can tell me he ain't put in work? Yo factory my bad about that thing the past 2 night, niggas came thru had 40's and blunts kid....... Lol