N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo on the real saying free xyz or etc is not gonna get them outta rikers any faster trust I'm all about getting the fuck up outta jail. Rikers wasn't fun while I was in there and I don't want anyone I know in any longer then they been but every other post u say free willy it gonna magically get them out. And I'm just as vain and concieted about my graff as the next writer. But if u gotta sit here and post a pic of your same lame throw-up/ fill in every page chances are you arent up that much if u the only one posting your shit. So get a sketch pad and practice something new. Same shit in different color don't make it hot. Just makes you look like u can't do shit but that same shit.

• Like 1

Yo on the real saying free xyz or etc is not gonna get them outta rikers any faster trust I'm all about getting the fuck up outta jail. Rikers wasn't fun while I was in there and I don't want anyone I know in any longer then they been but every other post u say free willy it gonna magically get them out. And I'm just as vain and concieted about my graff as the next writer. But if u gotta sit here and post a pic of your same lame throw-up/ fill in every page chances are you arent up that much if u the only one posting your shit. So get a sketch pad and practice something new. Same shit in different color don't make it hot. Just makes you look like u can't do shit but that same shit.

bump this.

it used to be that the "free jim-bob" shit was for some real shit, free mumia, free tibet, yada yada...

now anytime some idiot gets popped for any old knuckleheaded shit all his people wanna scream free willy and i just shake my head and chuckle.