N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just the fact that you go to urban outfitters and know what they sell in there says you ARE a hipster........

hipsters are people who are into trends you know things that are considered "hip"

half of you dudes are ill consumers of everything hip how many pairs of of retarded nikes do you own twon? Im sure its a few

some how in the past few years people have gotten really confused and consider graffiti to be hardcore shit its not its art your an artist who risks his freedom for props thats not hardcore at all

maybe hipster isnt the word for it then maybe nerd is better lol

WHO U SPEAKIN BOUT ?

I'm speaking about the person's face who you just posted. The one standing next to baby-blue fill-in. Then photographed holding a can of baby blue. The same one who's posting on here with the same name.

For your sake and that of your team:

1) delete that.

2) wise up. I'm not trying to be a dick but COME ON.

if you write graffiti you ARE a hipster......

if you have many multi colored nikes that you waited on line for you ARE a hipster....

if you wear "street wear" of any kind,brand you ARE a hipster.......

get over it! you are one of these people its all good do you

being thugged out is played out and wont do anything but get you locked up beat up or shot who the fuck wants any of that shit

preach

just the fact that you go to urban outfitters and know what they sell in there says you ARE a hipster........

hipsters are people who are into trends you know things that are considered "hip"

half of you dudes are ill consumers of everything hip how many pairs of of retarded nikes do you own twon? Im sure its a few

some how in the past few years people have gotten really confused and consider graffiti to be hardcore shit its not its art your an artist who risks his freedom for props thats not hardcore at all

maybe hipster isnt the word for it then maybe nerd is better lol

You smart dumb nigga, I DONT GO TO URBAN OUTFITTERS, it's a joke that all new yorker / hipster haters know, that theres an actual book for these transients to buy when they get off the greyhound. Read Channel zero once and while yo might catch up on some of the jokes I retell. Until then stop telling people stupid shit in a public room, your like that dumb nigga yellin on his celly at the cash checking spot that no one wanna listen to. shoot yourself.

:rolleyes:

Im hitting your soft center with facts......

your throwing back recycled jokes.....

your a victim of anti hipster propaganda spread by self hating hipsters

if you dont realize that you are looked upon in the same light as these people you hate so much then you are the "smart dumb nigga" my genius any one that you know that does not write graffiti but knows you write graffiti thinks your a dumb ass chew on that for a minute write it down on scrap paper and see if can get the #'s to add up

these are are facts

and if Im the dumb nigga yelling into his celly at the check cashing spot

I guess that would make you the jerk off with the flashing blue tooth headset waxing poetically about sneakers in starbucks......

I saw those. They were pulling the train off the line when I was waiting. It was the first time I actually saw cleans running. It went through the station at a slow pace, but fast enough that I can't remember who it was. It definitely looked like a tourist style, but like I said, I didn't really get enough time to look at it.

anyone else happen to catch these? panels running L line about 2 - 3 weeks ago

Im hitting your soft center with facts......

your throwing back recycled jokes.....

your a victim of anti hipster propaganda spread by self hating hipsters

if you dont realize that you are looked upon in the same light as these people you hate so much then you are the "smart dumb nigga" my genius any one that you know that does not write graffiti but knows you write graffiti thinks your a dumb ass chew on that for a minute write it down on scrap paper and see if can get the #'s to add up

these are are facts

and if Im the dumb nigga yelling into his celly at the check cashing spot

I guess that would make you the jerk off with the flashing blue tooth headset waxing poetically about sneakers in starbucks......

man listen, now your doin the generic E-responses to someone setting your dumbass str8. I know what the fuck im talkin about and you got your file yanked out in public.

youre visibly upste. let it go. You might be a hipster and proud of it, good for you. :lol:

self hating hipster propaganda

who do you think went up there with a gallon of bucket paint and a roller and did that?

a gangster? a yuppie in a suit? a scholar? there are only a few people who sneak into abandoned buildings

I think we of all people know who those people are

you know nothing, stop tryin to act like your someone.

youre a hipster. and youre proud of your tight pants. admit it.