N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shit is wild hurt and Ive meet this dude and he thinks hes ill makes it even worse 2 years ago nigga was talking about writing a book like hes been around for 30 years or some shit the nigga is whack plain and simple and that shit up there is an eyesore

and the shit that sell crack hard just said are words of the talentless

word to everything

your feelings are hurt due to the fact that this has DEFINITELY happened to you, if you aren't a toy and do have legals, that is. That's why you mad. WORD TO EVERYTHING bloodclot

Ive never done a legal piece in my life duke

your lame your talking about annoying legals then you post a cope piece witch is most def legal

all you kids who cant even do throw ups are allways annoyed by some one elses talent and thats the truth ruth..... and Im not mad Im just pointing out how stupid you sound

how any one can even try to defend leetos horrid trash is mind boggling by it's self wet bum shit in the back of the train station has more appeal

my guy!

Ayo gotti jr jr, watch your mouth. im not talking about a cope legal or any other legals that have burners. im talking about walls with bullshit on them that only old women like looking at. A wall you can do an outline on, only using one color and make it look like a fill with the big Heineken cap in the back of your outline. as far as beef and jealousy goes, Im not touching no ones walls out of jealousy. beef, is a different subject my Asian corespondent

• Like 1

ha!

ok my Cambodian your still sounding foolish that shit leeto went over was a piece you just cant really tell because he took a giant shit on it I dont really care because its not my work but jesus christ son has no right what so ever his shit is horrid! that shit there is the reason this shit is a felony that shit is an attack on every one of my senses I can taste how whack that shit is man cant you? am I bugging I dont think so

my dullard

that shit is an attack on every one of my senses I can taste how whack that shit is man cant you? am I bugging I dont think so

my dullard

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the internet is great.

i havent dropped cents in a while so why not.

As far as that zimp shit is concerned i know thats you guys' "son" but there is no way you can justify having a tag like zimp let alone writing it so bad and then bieng so thirsty for a spot that you degrade it when you hit it. If there isnt sufficient room to rock dont hit it. Its that inconsiderate desperation that younger kids have to "shine" that slowly deteriorates every good spot thats left. Have some discretion. His height is no excuse. how are you going to defend zimp and then shit on the next guy.

and as far as people doing outlines over pieces. Ive never been annoyed by a piece. that sounds like straight haterade.

• Like 1

ha!

ok my Cambodian your still sounding foolish that shit leeto went over was a piece you just cant really tell because he took a giant shit on it I dont really care because its not my work but jesus christ son has no right what so ever his shit is horrid! that shit there is the reason this shit is a felony that shit is an attack on every one of my senses I can taste how whack that shit is man cant you? am I bugging I dont think so

my dullard

im not disagreeing with the toyness that he possesses. "opposing argument" lol but if a nikka you got beef with has a legal wall u know about, what better way to odee than smack it with 3 or 4 outlines? then take out the fills. the nikkas gotta buy all that paint again, get permission to do the wall and then take his time to re do it and look like a jerk cuz every one that walks by him re doing it with any knowledge of graffiti will clearly see that he got dissed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the internet is great.

i havent dropped cents in a while so why not.

As far as that zimp shit is concerned i know thats you guys' "son" but there is no way you can justify having a tag like zimp let alone writing it so bad and then bieng so thirsty for a spot that you degrade it when you hit it. If there isnt sufficient room to rock dont hit it. Its that inconsiderate desperation that younger kids have to "shine" that slowly deteriorates every good spot thats left. Have some discretion. His height is no excuse. how are you going to defend zimp and then shit on the next guy.

and as far as people doing outlines over pieces. Ive never been annoyed by a piece. that sounds like straight haterade.

1 tag's not the end of the world. if he went through like some of the other kids do, and catch 5 or 6 tags right next to each other crowding the fills that were on that wall already, that to me is thirsty for the shine or the spot. as far as the next guy, there's a huge difference to clipping the end of a fill, which isn't even a letter, with a white tag, and doing a shitty dusty fill over the other fill, thats been rocking there for years. a tag or a shitty 4 letter fill in?

1 tag's not the end of the world. if he went through like some of the other kids do, and catch 5 or 6 tags right next to each other crowding the fills that were on that wall already, that to me is thirsty for the shine or the spot. as far as the next guy, there's a huge difference to clipping the end of a fill, which isn't even a letter, with a white tag, and doing a shitty dusty fill over the other fill, thats been rocking there for years. a tag or a shitty 4 letter fill in?

do you think anyone outside of your circle of friends is going to differentiate the two?

Him squeezing that tag in looks like shit. Ontop of the tag already looking like shit. Ontop of the other shitty tags in the spot. Adds up to shit. The nigga couldnt put his hand to the wall and be like on second thought maybe ill just rock another wall. or a better space.

instead he said oh man people will probably flick this bran lemme squeeze in here who cares how it comes out.