N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

y5.jpg

OH MY GOD?!? ZEROK? SERIOUSLY? NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE NO STYLE WHAT SO EVER, YOU ARE USING A NAME ALREADY MADE FAMOUS BY SOMEONE WHO HAD TREMENDOUS STYLE, AND YOU ARE BITING JTROK'S FACE IN THE "O"!!!!!!..... YOU ARE AS UNORIGINAL AS THEY COME.. WHO EVER THINKS YOU ARE GOOD MUST HAVE EYES LIKE MAP BECAUSE THEY CANT SEE FOR SHIT.. STOP WASTING YOUR PAINT AND SIGN UP FOR A GRAFFITI HISTORY REFRESHER COURSE..

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
OH MY GOD?!? ZEROK? SERIOUSLY? NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE NO STYLE WHAT SO EVER, YOU ARE USING A NAME ALREADY MADE FAMOUS BY SOMEONE WHO HAD TREMENDOUS STYLE, AND YOU ARE BITING JTROK'S FACE IN THE "O"!!!!!!..... YOU ARE AS UNORIGINAL AS THEY COME.. WHO EVER THINKS YOU ARE GOOD MUST HAVE EYES LIKE MAP BECAUSE THEY CANT SEE FOR SHIT.. STOP WASTING YOUR PAINT AND SIGN UP FOR A GRAFFITI HISTORY REFRESHER COURSE..

suck my dick u fuckin hater:cool: :cool:

my guy u been down south a lil 2 long nyc been lost the wave the 5 gates have been cut open with wire clippers and mad toys and outtatowners climbed threw them holes and ruined this city ..and niggas scratch they head and wonder why certain niggas get hype when they someone like deci come back ..thats that old wave of when things was golden my gin and tonic:scrambled: :scrambled:

not at all my dude i been back to the boro of kings for a minute now. alota dudes are doing there thing its just mad toys posting like crazy. post good shit not toy fills