N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14nenih.jpg

cum on nikkas is corny trynna do internet thug shit u feel me lol lik grow up son , nikkas on sum 11 year old shit

lol internet thug nothing u are a bird n u kno verywell u will get laced on dykmen mr talkof newyork ,,ps u got deadedon yorshit i herd playen that swicth side shit ... tgk niggas baged yor cam n bike u toy

I feel you my g, but if you gonna air him out do it to his face not here for everyone to see, you smell me. Things like that need to be kept on the low slime..:cool: [/color][/font][/b]

one thousand grams its true but it is wat is ,,,,i kno to keep it on tha low but i dnt care to im tryen to have bbef understand this a new movment ,,,,im beefen wit alot u dnt kno , so save tha moma daddy talk to some one else ......

one thousand grams its true but it is wat is ,,,,i kno to keep it on tha low but i dnt care to im tryen to have bbef understand this a new movment ,,,,im beefen wit alot u dnt kno , so save tha moma daddy talk to some one else ......

No doubt slime you're right I dont know who you beefin with I was just sayin that off of principle thats all my g nothin more. Do your thing cuzo its all entertainment for me