N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shit was yesterday i think...over 6000 train cars in NYC, u think u can monitor 6000 cameras at once? please. home depot has cameras all over, i wonder if it ever gets racked from? waste of taxpayer money...all it will stop is the dudes who didnt really have any heart in the first place

that shit was yesterday i think...over 5000 train cars in NYC, u think u can monitor 5000 cameras at once? please. home depot has cameras all over, i wonder if it ever gets racked from? waste of taxpayer money...all it will stop is the dudes who didnt really have any heart in the first place

i agree with this.

6,322 to be exact, and u know no ones taking to time to install cameras in the R44's, R42's or any of the other car models that are in the pipeline to be cycled out in the next few years...smoke adn mirrors ladies and gentlemen, smoke and mirrors

800px-

stick cameras in these technological dreams champ llol