N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

in the 90s you did not have as sophisticated of a network for reporting and prosecuting graffiti arrests. Not to mention the climate was totally different towards graffiti. Not to mention there was practically no buff like there is today. Not to mention everybody and there mother didnt have cell phones on them and were on total snitch patrol. and vs is still kicking niggas doors down but i dont want to talk about that.

When you say why bomb. how about for the simple love and appreciation of graffiti? How about for the love and adoration of nyc? We are in a literal class war with the mayor. There is no other way to look at it. Why dont writers who are all extremely networked round up and give the city some hell. Give the toys some influence and something to look at besides the internet. No one started writing online. from you to me we are all here because we seen someone who went out there and wrote their name and it had a huge impact on us. Why not continue that tradition??

and im sure you going to respond with this nonchallant man graffiti aint that serious this shit is just a hobby for niggas too cool for school attitude. But there are still people with a deep love for the game and there aint nothing wrong with that! Theres mad people coming back out and doing them right now and with the small amount of effort they put in it makes a huge statement and gets alot of notice and gives alot of hope! everybody could drop a little bit in the bucket and make a huge difference. Especially now where everything is more visible and outside of the obscurity of bombed gates of doors.

as for what i do. Dont worry about it. I unlike alot of kids my age dont feel the need to put every fart i take on blast all the time for 12 oz to see. Thats not saying that i write graffiti. Because i dont. Graffiti is illegal.:rolleyes:

SHUT YA FACE AND GO DROP SOME BOMBS INSTEAD OF BEING POETIC AND TRYING TO MAKE A POINT ON HERE SOME ONE JUST PMED ME THIS "Someone who lives on their own trying to explain to someone who lives with moms and dad, that they have to pay for shit and if they dont come up with whatever amount on the first, they on the street.. no one can truly understand unless they lived it" THATS BASICLY WHAT THIS IS UP IN HERE U OVER HERE TALKIN ABOUT THE LOVE OF GRAFF AND I DONT SEE YOU UP ANYWHERE ..TELL ME WHY? LOL PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT COURT CASES AND GOING TO SCHOOL BLAH BLAH NUFF NIGGAS STILL DOP BOMBS FROM JA TO RUSH TO OJAE LEFT AND MUCH MORE NUFF OLD GATES AND WALLAS ARE STILL LIVING SO SHUT IT UP SANDS FOR YOU TO HAVE AN OPINION YOU NEED TO GO PUT SOME WORK IN EVEN IN THE WILD SITUATION IM IN I RUN AROUND WITH A FUCKIN WHITE OUT PEN AND UNI PAINT MARKERS TO THE POINT WHERE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TAKING PICS OF IT AND IT ENDS UP ON HERE SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT LOVE OF SHIT ..TRUST ME NIGGAS LOVE THE GAME MORE THEN YOUR MOTHER LOVES YOU WE JUST HATE THESE NEW SUPER STAR TOYS AND THE WAY THE STREETS LOOK NOW WHICH IS HORRIBLE STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHA NIGGAS IS DOING AND WHY THERE NOT DOING THIS OR THAT IF U DONT WANT THAT SPOTLIGHT ON YOU ASKING YOU WHAT YOUVE DONE SINCE YOU KNOW IT ALL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this isnt about me my man

and people can make all the assumptions on the internet they want about me thats fine

shit is real in ny and i wish more people were pist off enough to do ANYTHING bout it

besides complaining about the good old days

and you can talk about toys all you want

end of the day you know who i see up toys and out of towners.

Toys that arent concerned with none of this back in the day bullshit and are just writing on stuff.

so thank you order, and neg, and azel and nemz, drak, aber, and all the ish,iod, and shit even the ugp kids in queens

nore, soup, all of the ambigous fly by night writers of the bronx steady fucking up those buff walls same in queens

thank you for showing me that this shit can still be steady rocked and givng me anything but a big red wall to look at.

thank you for stepping up to the plate.

OK MY POINT IS ..WHAT ARE YOU DOING SINCE YOU HAVE SUCH A MOUTH ON YOU WHAT ARE YU DOING ABOUT IT IM NOT HERE TALKIN ABOUT THE SOUL OF THE CITY AND ALL THIS GAY SHIT...YOU ARE.. IM HERE TALKIN ABOUT TOYS NOT RESPECTING AND THINIKING THERE TO ILL TO LISTEN TO THE NIGGAS THAT PAVED THE WAY AND GOIN OVER VETERANS AND DEAD NIGGAS AND BEING OVER ALL WACK AS FUCK...SO STOP TRYIN TO COME AT ME LIKE IM HATIN ON ANYONE NEW EVERYONE WAS A TOY ONCE BUT WRITERS USE TO CHANGE THAT ABOUT THEM SELVES THEY DONT ANYMORE I GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE WETHER I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A NIGGA OR NOT IF HIS SHIT IS OFFICIAL MY "LOVE" FOR GRAFF WILL SEE BEYOND THE PROBLEM WE HAVE AND ILL STILL GIVE THE NIGGA HIS DAP PERFECT EXAMPLE THIS KID FROSTEDFLAKES WHO TALKS OUT THE SIDE OF HIS NECK THE OTHER DAY I SAW A TEORONE TAG IN THIS FORUM..THE SHIT ACTUALLY LOOKED HOT COMPARED TO THE UGLY SHIT I SEEN DUDE DO B4 THAT TAG WAS HOT I SAT BACK AND LOOKED AT THAT SHIT AND SAID O SHIT THIS KID IS IMPROVING (IF THAT WAS THE SAME TEOR) WHICH IS SOMETHING EXTREMELY RARE NOW EVEN THO I THINK THE DUDE IS A SUPREME PRICK ON HERE .. IM NO HATER NIGGAS IS JUST TOY AND THATS THE END OF THE STORY BLAH BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ayo FACTORY it is about you, I'm not shitting on you, your a smart nigga but you can't be basically like "P it you and the OG niggas thats at falt, you need to get off your ass" when your just as much at falt FACTORY your what the games missing. Smart young bucks, I know graffiti is it own animal but the way shit works in general is the young cats have too take the ill risk and pay do's ... And you can't even be like "STFU I'm sick of hearing about how ill it was back when" because thats just what older niggas do , even if shit was/is

fucking amazing a older cat is gonna be like "man back in my day.." Go ask niggas like Tkid they were probably going on about how great 70/80ies was too 90ies niggas fuck just watch the KD cope flick cope was stuck through the whole fuckin thing talking bout back in the day and that was back in the day ..

Ayo FACTORY it is about you, I'm not shitting on you, your a smart nigga but you can't be basically like "P it you and the OG niggas thats at falt, you need to get off your ass" when your just as much at falt FACTORY your what the games missing. Smart young bucks, I know graffiti is it own animal but the way shit works in general is the young cats have too take the ill risk and pay do's ... And you can't even be like "STFU I'm sick of hearing about how ill it was back when" because thats just what older niggas do , even if shit was/is

fucking amazing a older cat is gonna be like "man back in my day.." Go ask niggas like Tkid they were probably going on about how great 70/80ies was too 90ies niggas fuck just watch the KD cope flick cope was stuck through the whole fuckin thing talking bout back in the day and that was back in the day ..

yo you guys are pretty much asking me to come on 12 oz and admit to criminal acts.

im sorry i dont want to do that. lets just say i am putting in mine with shit on the line and people can vouch for this. im extremely dedicated to this shit. im not mad about the back in the day talk i actualy really appreciate that. theres a wealth of knowledge in all those who came before me no matter how they choose to express it. but we can say that every writer 25 and up is rubbing elbows at a bar.living off yesteryear when its NOW that we all need to be the most on point. WE NEED TO ORGANIZE!!! EL PUEBLO UNIDO JAMAS SERA VENCIDO! WHERE YA HEADWRAPS AND BEADS!!!! :lol:

Yea Right ...Lol You Sound Like the real rat right now ,blowin shit like that up... beside nigga like ranz will put the beats on loud mouth muthafucka like u

Not for nothing, I don't care for rumors and shit but that kid Ranz is a snitch and he got his ass beat for it.

Didn't remember I did 3 fillins down there. It's been a while. Only niggas that been down knows how dangerous that spot is...especially when that train sneaks up on you outta nowhere.

i call that shit the death track. only one track n that train goes fast as fuckk. came off on that vid..

it's a shame when a few pages back niggas was hatin on homie sellin vynal stickers that should only be used in blackbooks supposedly but everyone biggin up bne who don't even post all his own stickers he sends alot out in packs to ppl who put up for him on some RWK shit