N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
irun5hit

the difference between paper stickers and the ones buju offers is that their vinyl (right?)

which means they last alot longer

they are harder to peel off and are resistant to weather

there is now a more recognized social aspect to getting up since new york is a more sociable and explorable place. So instead of having to look mad cutty trying to catch a tag in that ever so popular of pizzerias or bars downtown you can slap up a sticker that you know everyone and their drunken mother will see and bring something a step up above the paper sticker marker tag crowd with your shiny crispy vinyl outline sticker.

how much he pay you to say that?

Whoa!,

First you don't knock my hustle, now I'm a toy , L0L why do you folks here take everything so personal? I just replied to a comment you made...that all..sheesh!

As for Ripe, he did marker outlines on stickers and then cut them out, risk 9 has also did the same, my kind of stickers are a lot different.

No need to be offended, this is business, nothing personal.

u mad. like i said i dont see anything wrong with buying 10 or 20 from you for blackbooks and shit.....my whole point is that only a fuckin moron with money or a toy would buy 100's from you to stick up in the city, DO YOU TOYS REALLY GET HYPE WHEN YOU FUCKIN STICK UP A STICKER THAT YOU PAID FOR. thats like paying for illegal advertisement,,,,,and ripe doing stickers and cutting them out is the free way of doing what you are doing, and you a biter son son.

niggas always saying theres nothing original in graff now a days....you aint original only..you fall in the same category as a toy.

how much he pay you to say that?

yo im saying

you are coming at the guy like he is the only person to do this

the vinyl sticker game is old, its just another viable way of getting up

especially in this day and age.

look at how smart came with the stickers they really did it up with them shits.

if your old enough to have disposable income i see nothing wrong with it.

there are niggas that drop bills on shit like weed and chinese food monthly

so i see nothing wrong with investing in some stickers and adding to the marker mop bombed downtown graffiti scene

yo im saying

so i see nothing wrong with investing in some stickers and adding to the marker mop bombed downtown graffiti scene

im trying to give this nigga a hard time cause im bored and all your doing is fuckin it up, lol did i say that out loud. :)

yo im saying

lol niggas talk rack this rack that, you have to understand that racking is not for everyone. Racking paint has been a part of graffiti for one reason, Props. Well theres another and thats being broke. But dudes in their late 20's and up with good jobs and that are settled who seek to do shit they did back in the day would probably dish out some cash to cop paint...or those stickers. Look at the scrap yard, plenty of people used to go there and cop the essentials(caps)but then went to go rack from the nearest art store...