N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bignono.jpg

:o :( :rolleyes: that's what's wrong with graff now in days

wow. thats the type of shit that shows how wack graffiti is here-dudes are writing and think they are holding it down who are not even writers. someone really into graffiti would not do some retarded shit like that. you know these dudes shit that got gon over by those pieces was the same if not worse as the horrible shit they kept it 'real' and"re-claimed" the spot with.

irun5hit

the difference between paper stickers and the ones buju offers is that their vinyl (right?)

which means they last alot longer

they are harder to peel off and are resistant to weather

there is now a more recognized social aspect to getting up since new york is a more sociable and explorable place. So instead of having to look mad cutty trying to catch a tag in that ever so popular of pizzerias or bars downtown you can slap up a sticker that you know everyone and their drunken mother will see and bring something a step up above the paper sticker marker tag crowd with your shiny crispy vinyl outline sticker.

bne is a worldwide traveler....its pretty obvious the guy has money......im pretty sure the niggas that go hard dont pay for each and everycan,,,,,every writer at one point goes and buys a few cans...but to buy 100 cans cash to go bombin....i hope none of you guys do that.

and abt getting respect or not is your opinion...i dont like his shit at all but im pretty sure someone does....style is based on opinion, your stickers look like they come out good....but paying for graffiti isnt real graffiti.....purchased cans are for 1 thing..peicing, and purchased stickers to me are for 1 thing.,,,,blackbooks.

the same way toys get shamed for jocking peoples shit, shame on you for jocking RIPE's idea for cut out throwies as stickers.

By the way he isnt some richie richie traveling around doing graffiti while living of a trust found.

looking back on when i first started...doing stickers was the initial toy shook thing to do...and i did it lol...as a toy...bacause there was less risk i guess. so for me i associate stickers with toy, especially if its your main source of ups.

but now i see the point about having a handful of stickers at all times to slap in interesting places where a sticker is more visable than a marker tag or paint tag cuz lets face it, u arent bringing a rusto black EVERYWHERE u go. if u use it to augment other work i think its another weapon in the belt...but again...it cant be your main source of ups or recognition. thats like being the best T-Ball player around, step up and hit a real pitch lol

i dont know b .. to me everything goes... stickers markers mops blood mud water acid nigga ima get my shit off ... .. stick em up if you dope with it.. if you a toy go eat sand nameen b... its been like 3 yrs i dont see dope stickers .. its been 5 i dont see an original tag.. o mannn the politics..... yo ill be back let me get this bluntvill nameeen b ..then we can build on the subject iiight ohhhweee

about to go to the clam bar and shake this kid down for a couple stack$$$$$ RAT!

Yea Right ...Lol You Sound Like the real rat right now ,blowin shit like that up... beside nigga like ranz will put the beats on loud mouth muthafucka like u

irun5hit

the difference between paper stickers and the ones buju offers is that their vinyl (right?)

which means they last alot longer

they are harder to peel off and are resistant to weather

there is now a more recognized social aspect to getting up since new york is a more sociable and explorable place. So instead of having to look mad cutty trying to catch a tag in that ever so popular of pizzerias or bars downtown you can slap up a sticker that you know everyone and their drunken mother will see and bring something a step up above the paper sticker marker tag crowd with your shiny crispy vinyl outline sticker.

advertising

bne is a worldwide traveler....its pretty obvious the guy has money......im pretty sure the niggas that go hard dont pay for each and everycan,,,,,every writer at one point goes and buys a few cans...but to buy 100 cans cash to go bombin....i hope none of you guys do that.

and abt getting respect or not is your opinion...i dont like his shit at all but im pretty sure someone does....style is based on opinion, your stickers look like they come out good....but paying for graffiti isnt real graffiti.....purchased cans are for 1 thing..peicing, and purchased stickers to me are for 1 thing.,,,,blackbooks.

the same way toys get shamed for jocking peoples shit, shame on you for jocking RIPE's idea for cut out throwies as stickers.

Whoa!,

First you don't knock my hustle, now I'm a toy , L0L why do you folks here take everything so personal? I just replied to a comment you made...that all..sheesh!

As for Ripe, he did marker outlines on stickers and then cut them out, risk 9 has also did the same, my kind of stickers are a lot different.

No need to be offended, this is business, nothing personal.