N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice stickers man...are these for blackbooks or somethin? who would pay for stickers to slap up around the streets? for that go buy your paint too.

what happen to catchin tags on FREE post office stickers and puttin those up? i thought we were in a recession, niggas are crying broke but BUYING stickers...lol man o man.

nothing against you or your hustle man....i can see people buyin a few of these for books and shit but not me.

seeing these makes me think of RIPE from queens, i bet he wishes he woulda patented his sticker idea with his cut out throwy stickers from back in the day

nice stickers man...are these for blackbooks or somethin? who would pay for stickers to slap up around the streets? for that go buy your paint too.

what happen to catchin tags on FREE post office stickers and puttin those up? i thought we were in a recession, niggas are crying broke but BUYING stickers...lol man o man.

nothing against you or your hustle man....i can see people buyin a few of these for books and shit but not me.

seeing these makes me think of RIPE from queens, i bet he wishes he woulda patented his sticker idea with his cut out throwy stickers from back in the day

I respect your words...

Some people like it, some people don't.

It is a recession, but every1 who purchased stickers from me, none of them cried Broke, well i never heard them cry it atleast.

I Just dont think you can compare these stickers to the Post office stickers. First off.

Post office stickers wrinkle up and fade. These stickers don't..

ie: BNE definitly doesnt rack labels with BNE printed on it, its obvious he buys em.

and yet no1 says anything about him for not racking printed BNE labels...

You can't discredit any1 who has ever purchased these stickers.

and say they should just stick to racking cuz it gives them more respect..

To think about it, that kid ABT, He racks everything...From markers, to stickers, to Paint, etc. Yet that kid still dont get no type of respect what - so ever.

I dont really have no point... I Just dont understand why Buying is always compared to racking.

Oh and incase you didnt know, 80% of writers nowadays Buy there paint and Pay for Fare to get on the train and paint the lines..lol

I respect your words...

Some people like it, some people don't.

It is a recession, but every1 who purchased stickers from me, none of them cried Broke, well i never heard them cry it atleast.

I Just dont think you can compare these stickers to the Post office stickers. First off.

Post office stickers wrinkle up and fade. These stickers don't..

ie: BNE definitly doesnt rack labels with BNE printed on it, its obvious he buys em.

and yet no1 says anything about him for not racking printed BNE labels...

You can't discredit any1 who has ever purchased these stickers.

and say they should just stick to racking cuz it gives them more respect..

To think about it, that kid ABT, He racks everything...From markers, to stickers, to Paint, etc. Yet that kid still dont get no type of respect what - so ever.

I dont really have no point... I Just dont understand why Buying is always compared to racking.

Oh and incase you didnt know, 80% of writers nowadays Buy there paint and Pay for Fare to get on the train and paint the lines..lol

bne is a worldwide traveler....its pretty obvious the guy has money......im pretty sure the niggas that go hard dont pay for each and everycan,,,,,every writer at one point goes and buys a few cans...but to buy 100 cans cash to go bombin....i hope none of you guys do that.

and abt getting respect or not is your opinion...i dont like his shit at all but im pretty sure someone does....style is based on opinion, your stickers look like they come out good....but paying for graffiti isnt real graffiti.....purchased cans are for 1 thing..peicing, and purchased stickers to me are for 1 thing.,,,,blackbooks.

the same way toys get shamed for jocking peoples shit, shame on you for jocking RIPE's idea for cut out throwies as stickers.

whats wrong is that those 2 toys went over jaes and cecs and nothin will happen to them, no slaps no beatings...nothing....they will prolly say "oh who cares if toys dissed it, we got our pic"

lma0

if you beat these kids to a bloody pulp ...

to a wilted 3-month-old iceberg salad of recognition ...

...the same thing would happen next week.

Some brand-new toy who simultaneously discovered graffiti and 12oz ten minutes ago ... and has never heard of anything or anyone ... would do the same exact shit without having 2 cents worth of any dues paid and having never dealt with so much as a broken fingernail. And he'd post his whole memory card worth of garbage flicks on here immediately after.

And then some dickhead who knows no one involved would insert their bullshit commentary into the situation. And some other dickhead who knows less than the first dickhead would show him an "emoticon" or some other horseshit. "Internet debate" would be sparked. Still not involving anyone the debate was over.

By that time the the brand-new toy, who dissed whatever, will have stopped writing and gotten into fucking kayaking or something. You wont even be able to find them. Police will have a new stockpile of leads on the actual writers involved, due to the layers of information so much "debate" has offered. Internet groupies the world over who've never taken a pencil tag on notebook paper will have a kaleidoscope of nuanced opinions & graf "perspectives" they all feel desperately inclined to share, and graffiti will continue to plunge down to the level of the gilttery stickers you get at budget close-out stores where you can still get gold red devil.

This process will continue until we all muster up the balls to leap off the top floor of our buildings.

• Like 1

if you beat these kids to a bloody pulp ...

to a wilted 3-month-old iceberg salad of recognition ...

...the same thing would happen next week.

Some brand-new toy who simultaneously discovered graffiti and 12oz ten minutes ago ... and has never heard of anything or anyone ... would do the same exact shit without having 2 cents worth of any dues paid and having never dealt with so much as a broken fingernail. And he'd post his whole memory card worth of garbage flicks on here immediately after.

And then some dickhead who knows no one involved would insert their bullshit commentary into the situation. And some other dickhead who knows less than the first dickhead would show him an "emoticon" or some other horseshit. "Internet debate" would be sparked. Still not involving anyone the debate was over.

By that time the the brand-new toy, who dissed whatever, will have stopped writing and gotten into fucking kayaking or something. You wont even be able to find them. Police will have a new stockpile of leads on the actual writers involved, due to the layers of information so much "debate" has offered. Internet groupies the world over who've never taken a pencil tag on notebook paper will have a kaleidoscope of nuanced opinions & graf "perspectives" they all feel desperately inclined to share, and graffiti will continue to plunge down to the level of the gilttery stickers you get at budget close-out stores where you can still get gold red devil.

This process will continue until we all muster up the balls to leap off the top floor of our buildings.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: