N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

New York what a let down..From the city that started graffiti...all I see now is wack tags and throws....

private message

greyrattlers

Fuck you Noxer!!! I'll smash ya hed again' date=' wack toy boy.[/quote']

1st and foremost you GED malnutrition lactose illiterate son son, I call you out in the forum then u pm, callin out noxer? When I clearly said Dek 2dx, take your Nox jocks somewhere else, and call out your name or plainly shut the fuck up. And as I said post something or stay the fuck out NYC forum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha i was sayin this to someone from on here the other day hope he gets on here soon and reads it :cool:

and for all of you who dont understand where im comin from like 10% of the niggas swervin on 12oz actually know what the drill is when it comes to graff and graff history and been in the wild graff situations that you read about ..almost falling off roof tops ..electricuted by 3rd rails chased on highways by police or beef etc etc ..then we have the other 90% who all learned every thing online from watching and reading what official cats post which i dont mind u niggas gotta learn somehow ..but then the ny thread gets shut down time after time and the same newjacksons come back frrontin like they beeeeeen on and know evertything under the sun and its obvious that you where in your fathers nuts when certain people where getting up so you learned it all on 12oz play your positions you know who u be ..dont make me havce to call ya names out ya crews featha weight i buck shots and make you levitate:huh: :huh:

and for all of you who dont understand where im comin from like 10% of the niggas swervin on 12oz actually know what the drill is when it comes to graff and graff history and been in the wild graff situations that you read about ..almost falling off roof tops ..electricuted by 3rd rails chased on highways by police or beef etc etc ..then we have the other 90% who all learned every thing online from watching and reading what official cats post which i dont mind u niggas gotta learn somehow ..but then the ny thread gets shut down time after time and the same newjacksons come back frrontin like they beeeeeen on and know evertything under the sun and its obvious that

you where in your fathers nuts when certain people where getting up so you learned it all on 12oz play your positions you know who u be ..dont make me havce to call ya names out ya crews featha weight i buck shots and make you levitate:huh: :huh:

I'm only 19 but my mind is older and when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold

another nigga deceased, another story gets told it ain't nothin' really hey, yo dun spark the Phillie

so I can get my mind off these yellowbacked niggas why they still alive I don't know, go figure

Funny thing about this song it's called shook ones part2 that pretty much pertains to 90% of the dudes on this forum but on there 1st album there wasn't a shook ones part1, anyone care to share some knowledge on vintage hiphop music?

I'm only 19 but my mind is older and when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold

another nigga deceased, another story gets told it ain't nothin' really hey, yo dun spark the Phillie

so I can get my mind off these yellowbacked niggas why they still alive I don't know, go figure

Funny thing about this song it's called shook ones part2 that pretty much pertains to 90% of the dudes on this forum but on there 1st album there wasn't a shook ones part1, anyone care to share some knowledge on vintage hiphop music?

The original version had an ill beat to it and was only played on stretch and bob back in the days, even the initial verse is different from part two, I prefer part one

SHOOKONES PART ONE WAS BASICLY THE SAME SONG WITH A DIFFERENT BEAT THEY USED TO PLAY IT ON STRETCH ARMSTRONG SHOW HARD BODY THAT SONG LANDED THEM THERE RECORD DEAL FOR THE INFAMOUS ALBUM!