N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what shines you talking about p? I think that you quoted the wrong flick unless the ozbe has shines and im just type blind...

the extra white shines people use in there throw ups that only use to be used on straighht letters and pieces those white lines on the edges it just aint for everyone

the extra white shines people use in there throw ups that only use to be used on straighht letters and pieces those white lines on the edges it just aint for everyone

ju mean highlights mang. those aren't just for str8s, they're purpose is to bring the fills outline out more. for instance say you got a white fill, and a light brown outline, you might wanna do some black highlights so the light brown pops out alot more. motherfuckers aint doin em right no more though...

twon poodle relax your self 99% of what u contribute on here is bullshit..how u wake up in the morning log in to 12oz to lecture people on smoking dust and all other types of corny shit or tryyy extra hard to correct people and it never works out for you put some pics up or some shit i lit this shit up with so many pix b4 the last to times it got shut down that i see mad pix i put up still in rotation same goes for allfreetime criticalbeatdown pics and a few other dudes

Propane always delivers with a whole lot or words ,but nothing to say. I cant get past your first 5 words you type my noodle.

Nobody likes a gassed up arrogant loud mouth. If you ignore everything else in life, try to remember that.

Go smoke dust on 116 and write a book about Bruz if it makes you feel better about yaself. Just make sure you write it with colored text so everyone sees it.