N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lets not forget "uda uda the best, uda uda the best, and it mixes right into i wish i could every girl inthe world...... sigh.... thanx steve jobs for making ipods so i dont have to switch out cd's from my disc man or flip over mixtapes i recorded from stretch and bobito.... shits gay, how the Jada album? any reviews on that???? anyone feeling the Rick ross album? 9please no 50 cent bias)

lets not forget "uda uda the best, uda uda the best, and it mixes right into i wish i could every girl inthe world...... sigh.... thanx steve jobs for making ipods so i dont have to switch out cd's from my disc man or flip over mixtapes i recorded from stretch and bobito.... shits gay, how the Jada album? any reviews on that???? anyone feeling the Rick ross album? 9please no 50 cent bias)

lmao bobito garcia cucumber slice

earl would rather everyone go to channel zero for that

but i dont think he gets new yorkers aint about that internet shit like that (or atleast we dont know we are).

Channel Zero is where all this shit is meant to be. Brickslayers is supposed to be a PHOTO forum. It's just how the site is supposed to work, but obviously it doesn't. As for New Yorkers not being about that internet shit? Too late man, if you're posting in this thread, you're already on that internet shit. No turning back no matter what Boro you're in, you're getting your nerd on every time you log on.

I'm all about conversation, but this thread has a reputation to get out of control and fast. That's how the E-snitch Olympics always comes about. That's also why we started keeping close tabs on it. So please move all conversation to Channel Zero, Third Rail, Duty Free, etc.

Channel Zero is where all this shit is meant to be. Brickslayers is supposed to be a PHOTO forum. It's just how the site is supposed to work, but obviously it doesn't. As for New Yorkers not being about that internet shit? Too late man, if you're posting in this thread, you're already on that internet shit. No turning back no matter what Boro you're in, you're getting your nerd on every time you log on.

I'm all about conversation, but this thread has a reputation to get out of control and fast. That's how the E-snitch Olympics always comes about. That's also why we started keeping close tabs on it. So please move all conversation to Channel Zero, Third Rail, Duty Free, etc.

hommie i agree but convo about music and grafdf and bitches is coo. but when niggas name drop or pics of people or like over posting of the same pic is understandable.... i mean i aint no mod i feel what you doing but God dam hommie your strict meng! let us pop our shit that the nature of this game. snitching? that can def be eliminated. thanx man. good night and God bless.

on some gee shit the new eminem lp is week. odee week. there's like 1 good track on it, same retarded flow as the last one. miss the 2nd one and the first.

FLOP

hopefully the new blueprint will drop odeeeeeeeeee nice..im waiting for that comeback

are you insane? you call 1,000,000 units sold in 3 or 4 weeks in the US alone a flop?

your taste in music is obviously different from the majority...but he did not flop hes doing bigger numbers then anybody out there get your Soundscan game up

jay-z hasnt been as good lately on the lyrical tip but i hope he comes through with BP3