Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FREE 2 weeks OF V.I.P. for those who support....

Go to http://www.12ozprophet.com and click on the "REINVENT THE WHEELS" Ad.

1. Tell me HOW TO QUALIFY for the $1000 College Graduate Rebate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. find tC Price Starting at $17,770 link. Once in there, click the "Features and Specs" link.

Tell me the first 3 items on the list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Go back to the College Graduate Rebate page and click the SCION link in the upper righthand corner …

Tell me how much the xB costs.

4. click the xB link and go to Features and Specs….

Tell me what time it says on the digital clock.

if you don't get it right you will not get the free 2 weeks….

PM your answers back to me...

contest ends at 6pm EST today (12/19/09)

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

no one is doubting your upness, but its the quality of whats up that hurts the crew. drops some fire before u hate on people that started this shit and still rock. and not just tags and bombs. some fuckin hot fire. wild styles or whatever you can bring that others cant! alot of people have done bankstreet fill ins but can you burn like kwota, like dbs, like TN, like std or HR or OMB. nope. chrome has done all elements of graffiti and done them each well to say the least. ya dont gotta suck his dick but ya cant shit talk him on the graff tip :scrambled: .

NoHobo.jpg.1a7e8b0a901595e55cec2a1c0a73757f.jpg

DrinkEtch, piecing is a major part of graffiti whether u like it or not, u mocking it and making it sound unsignificant is pretty huge step back for any graff scene.

if you love bombing so much, then do you, its a very good habit

but dont come talking back to the guys who burned and still burn 10x harder than you

no disrespect guy, but ur showing mad ignorance towards the scenes history...

I'm not talking shit about piecing as a whole but rather laughing at PEOPLE ASKING ME TO PIECE how about I do what I enjoy rather than WHAT YOU ENJOY. you don't see me asking legal eagle piecers to go bomb their block now do you? it's fine and well for a fucking piecer to never do a fillin in his life but A BOMBER WHO DOESN'T PIECE?! outrage!

4206950054_b4bd7ea584_b.jpg

4162674418_00e1cf9136_o.jpg

3876677910_a699783fc7_b.jpg

4204679363_ca25cae399_o.jpg

4037426855_20b445d04c_b.jpg

3875919597_437a3c3bd4_o.jpg

SUCK A DICK

noone is demanding you piece, you can do watever you please with your shit, you couldnt say it better, after all it is wat you enjoy.

and noone said it was fine for a piecer to never bomb

all im saying is, do your shit your way, but if you dont piece, dont come judging cats who do

you get my drift?

just shut up about it. christ. who cares. dont act like you never called poser out on doin a fill in an dont act like people aint callin you out on not piecing. the difference is he dosent care an dosent sit on 12oz. you, although you contribute most of the flicks on this thread. basically live on this forum.

theres always gonna be someone to call you out on something. get used to it. laugh it off. if your tryin to impress everyone, it wont work. do what you do. enjoy the fact that some people like your shit an others dislike it to the point where they try an bring you down.

who

the

fuck

cares

writers suck anyways

yadda yadda peace