Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

croe has a better throw up than rasek hands down

nuff said

Rasek doesnt have throw ups, he has straight letters. While Croes " holding down H.O.P " , raseks in mtl rolling with real heads you fucking faggot. Just because you went to mtl for a weekend doesnt make you ALL CITY. Get off Raseks dick before niggas take your ass out.:eek:

AHhahaha, this shit's hilarious.

"they see me rollin'..."

Some GREAT comments here "a dope spot doesnt make a dope hit" that right there sounds like some jealousy

This all comin from people who DON'T hit the same kind of heat spots, and DON'T hang with "real heads".

apparently being in your little circle of friends is all that counts when it comes to being real, is what you're basically saying.

name one head that has hit as many big and heat spots in ottawa. the ONE person who comes to mind is berzerker, and even then, most aren't dangerous.

shut the fuck up, seriously. everyone shut the fuck up.

think what you like, thats great. all the power to you, but your name says more than words. ill just laugh it off because you need this thread to have your opinions acknowledged, and i know you all smile an talk about a hit i did when you talk to me

"oh, i saw this. oh, i saw that. dope"

an i can call out the majority of your npe kids doing this more than once. an i know its not gonna be the last. yall need to jam out cuz my hips hurt

peace an love

Personally I don't dislike rasek as a person.

Not gonna lie he has some good hits, but the comments like"Step it up ottawa"

Keep your fucking ego in check, we all hit spots but we don't make a point to assert our selfs

As this all knowing head, don't kid yourself you've been around for about a year.

And you've managed to get booked a handful of times.**BRAVO**

Some people have been going hard in different ways building a strong foundation.

Not going out one day a being like I feel like being a graffiti artist, get arrested a bunch of times move to Montreal and feel like you've accomplished something..Ottawa will buff you!!

On the real, keep doing your thing, just lay off croe hes been writing longer than you and he could burn anything you've ever done.

Merry Christmas Ottawa, anyone down for prod 2moro.pm me

russellcrowe.jpg