Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ bahahhaha everyone knows mokar is the biggest biter of them all anyway.. his UP piece is my favorite tho that MSK is on point. Respect

yo state your name you fuckin fag..come on here talkin shit callin me a biter ...this is how you do shit ...HI IM MOKAR IM NOT SOME LITTLE PUNK BITCH HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME and im man enough to say who i am b4 running my mouth about shit I dont know ABOUT ON THE NET ... ANY ONE ON this shit have somthin to say let me know ...im not afraid to settle beef on the street threw fists or threw graff ...i was inspired by the west coast graff shit...that had nothin to do with msk...they have a sirton style takin from the old inglish font...that is haw i came up with the piece...so if you think im a biter thats cool but watch me kill shit for the next 10 years or more just like i have been.. and i will never stop for some graff Internet BULL SHIT ..PEACE FOOLS! ...

Mokar man, there's not even a point in talkin back to these guys, they hate it 'cause you're better than them, so the only thing they can do is try and bring you down. And it's funny that the people that always talk shit are the ones that don't state their name.

I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.-John Gotti