Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gero, much respect to what you have done in the last few years, but if you don't plan to stomp anyone over this shit and you just feel like bitching, shut the fuck up. You are a tiny little bitch, any of these kids could bitch slap you. You act like you never made a mistake or painted somewhere stupid but you have, so eat a dick. Punk.

TRACK SUITS AND GOLD CHAINS PAINTING WHOLE TRAINS OTTAWA IS LAME EVERYONES TOO BLAME,Elcroe are you half retarded GERO WENT OVER YOU WITH RESPECT He made the effort too burn you, being out of town isn't nice too see shit you recognize.I had minor beef with gero a while back,which was really dumb cant back you up on this one Croes,Bueno went over me dont forget,but he traveled to mtl from Spain? Thats what TA WALL is all about there is no point trying to maintain a spot your gonna get burned fast YALLZ ARE WORSE THAN SOME BITCH GOSSIP....All you kids who just decided to hop on the bandwagon(CRISEDETBNK) just HOP OFF.Yall forget hr crew paved the way for you SHOW SOME RESPECT KIDS!!

dems.jpg

3561636748_8bb2f0ded0.jpg

vols1.jpg

TRACK SUITS AND GOLD CHAINS PAINTING WHOLE TRAINS OTTAWA IS LAME EVERYONES TOO BLAME,Elcroe are you half retarded GERO WENT OVER YOU WITH RESPECT He made the effort too burn you, being out of town isn't nice too see shit you recognize.I had minor beef with gero a while back,which was really dumb cant back you up on this one croes.... hes a monster...All you kids who just decided to hop on the bandwagon(CRISEDETBNK) just HOP OFF.Yall forget hr crew paved the way for you SHOW SOME RESPECT KIDS!!

Hahahaahahahaha you've got to be kidding!?

• Like 1

Yeah, I dont think we paved the way or anything... We have been around longer than most kids in ottawa these days, but the crew is still super recent considering it started in like 2005.

whatever, too many kids jumping in with their own opinions. This is between me and croe

also, bueno isn't from spain, he's from canada, but not ottawa or montreal..

• Like 4

Gero, much respect to what you have done in the last few years, but if you don't plan to stomp anyone over this shit and you just feel like bitching, shut the fuck up. You are a tiny little bitch, any of these kids could bitch slap you. You act like you never made a mistake or painted somewhere stupid but you have, so eat a dick. Punk.

I sure have painted over shit I shouldn't have, just ask pes and cer. But that shit got settled, and now we're friends. Misunderstandings happen, but I never bombed over older heads just because, "I wanted to hold down my spot".

Make up your damn mind "respect to you blah blah, but eat a dick, punk"

riiiight, go find your own drama, and quit hiding behind screen names.

yeah, I used to suck, just like everyone else. your point?

by the way, that day i didn't just walk up to tech and decide to paint it, sirus, caner and I ran into cens prank and skron, and we we're all too lazy to go anywhere else in the insane cold. Definitely some of the worst shit I ever painted, but shit happens.

Let's see some of your current work

still hiding behind screen names and trying so hard. wow

Yeah, I dont think we paved the way or anything... We have been around longer than most kids in ottawa these days, but the crew is still super recent considering it started in like 2005.

whatever, too many kids jumping in with their own opinions. This is between me and croe

also, bueno isn't from spain, he's from canada, but not ottawa or montreal..

Well i was misinformed thanks for the correction,he went over me in mtl thats why i was sorta drawn to the conversation,can you post a flick soo i can see if i was gone over with any style??

And to the other comment about Hr paving the way that was more of a personal view due to

me starting graffiti in 2005 do to the influence of a certain young member..

Peep this link..

http://bukue.bandcamp.com/track/beautiful-crime

0001.jpg

sept26006.jpg

sept26002.jpg

wow, you must be so proud of yourself, talking shit from a fake account miles away. who's the retard?

Yeah I reposted some shit, so do you even have anything that compares? probably not, or you wouldn't be such a pussy with the screen name.

I know thousands of people have done better shit than I have, but this is all directed to a few specific people from ottawa who I know for a fact haven't put in as much work, but act like they've been burning shit for a decade.

• Like 1

a u2u from "elzor"

Its funny cause all I did was troll your dumb ass, and you got hella mad. I moved to ******( another city) for university over a year ago. You keep writing, and I'll get my B.Sc in civil engineering. When we are both done, and you got nothing but some flicks and I'm making 80 - 100+ k a year, we'll see whos in the position to talk. Have fun with that career at home depot though. Best of luck.

P.S thanks for providing me with some entertainment for a bit, this differential calculus is kicking my ass.

(home depot?)

good luck not writing and some how feeling superior retard, you're obvious the first writer in history with other responsibilities.

so there it is eh, degree's from a school are the new whole cars and burners apparently, that's what really counts in graffiti, painting is just for us suckers.

wow, you must be so proud of yourself, talking shit from a fake account miles away. who's the retard?

Yeah I reposted some shit, so do you even have anything that compares? probably not, or you wouldn't be such a pussy with the screen name.

I know thousands of people have done better shit than I have, but this is all directed to a few specific people from ottawa who I know for a fact haven't put in as much work, but act like they've been burning shit for a decade.

I would like you to name these thousands of people or even half of them

stop fronting bitch you don't know that many people start speaking the truth

and for graffiti lacks respect for everyone if you go over someone its a lack of respect or if you write on somebody's property thats a lack of respect so there for no one has respect and no one has to respect anyone, if you want a spot you want it end of question doesnt matter what the fuck you do to hold the spot now stop fucking complaining

Did you misread me? I said thousands have done BETTER than I have, I don't even think I know a thousand names, but thats a random figure considering I don't know every cities writers and history. the obvious ones from just ottawa include alpheratz, inp, aes, daser, evoke, plus loads of other sick canadian, and international writers.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you read my post the wrong way, or if you don't think there's at the very least a thousand writers better than me, thanks for the compliment I guess?

anyone else feel like adding their opinion? might as well at this point

stolen from the mtl thread

IMG_0121.jpg

Im only going to say this once, so nobody reply back because i wont.

This is propably all futile. But there is absolutly no point saying anything over 12oz,

without pointing fingers, how many of you are actually going to back up what your saying?

Not only do you all look like clowns,

but because this is the internet and everyone on the internet can read about your little version of the hills,

not only do you look stupid but you make our city look stupid too.

We allready have enough to worry about with the ridiculous police presence and heavy buff, we're hardly in a position to bicker.

When we should be standing together in unity. After all its JUST graffiti.

Zenism

No pics because sometimes words are worth a thousand pictures.