-----------FULL-TIME-CRIME-----------

shitbag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the first one i seen with ftc next to it. aint nufin

then you aint a very good investigator muthafucker...those are ale's people...as for people postin yucs? bet it wasnt even the same person that posted it..it's a forum and random people always post shit that don't belong..stop worryin bout what we doin and do ya own thing..remove the cock from mouth and get off deez nuts..seriously..the fuck you so worried bout what we doin?

then you aint a very good investigator muthafucker...those are ale's people...as for people postin yucs? bet it wasnt even the same person that posted it..it's a forum and random people always post shit that don't belong..stop worryin bout what we doin and do ya own thing..remove the cock from mouth and get off deez nuts..seriously..the fuck you so worried bout what we doin?

not worried at all about what "yunz" doin. i know what you write please dont pretend like you on some shit. you in pittsburgh. 42nd smallest city in the country and u the 43rd smallest writer in town. even if u number one u still like number 7 thousand in the league im worried about. keep that perspective and stay doin u killa

not worried at all about what "yunz" doin. i know what you write please dont pretend like you on some shit. you in pittsburgh. 42nd smallest city in the country and u the 43rd smallest writer in town. even if u number one u still like number 7 thousand in the league im worried about. keep that perspective and stay doin u killa

stop jerking off to our thread and go ride some other dicks douchebag. i would love to see what you have accomplished homeboy

Yo. you all fucked as good thing up in mt. oliver last night.

that house had not connection to anyone any gang or crew.

We Had no Beef With anyone that Didnt Show up lookin for a Fight.

We only know the people that showed up to paint the inside.

we dont even care to know who you guys are.

Your turning this shit on the people who live in that house.

non of use write.

You got Beef With The People Who Painted Inside our house.

Go To THier Fuckin HOuse And Paint That.

I'll Post The Pic When The Sun Rises.

and how the fuck would you know how i bled when you went runnin like a bitch after the forty hit, keep tryin to look cool on the internet cause thats all youll have runnin pretty soon

how you gonna talk shit when we chased you out of your own boys crib, dumbfuck i stayed till the keg all night and never left now YOU need to dtop tryin to look cool on the internet you fuckin snake, I was the nigga kickin your car when you pulled off like a bitch with blood all over the place.

keep this shit off the computer now and just name a time n place

you chased me out the crib? haha come on internet ganster tell everybody your FTC version of what happened, quit actin like your hard, if you were you would of have done something to me befor befor the rest of your crew showed up, ya thats right you was chillin there with guch not doin shit but tryin to look hard in the cornor textin all his your ftc bitches to come there cause i was there, but did yinz do shit? fuck no not till yinz were 9 or 10 deep, tryin to act hard hahah your straight bitch and dont get it twisted